Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

So if Beatrice is one of the 18, is (somewhat) respected by Kinzo, and has some access to Kinzo himself...
Nanjo is totally Beatrice. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Fairly minor detail, but guessing that little silhouette in her eyes hints at Maria being possessed, if anything.

so she kinda already expositiondumped us... would shooting her now be solid advice? Please say yes because ohgodthatface :gonk:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Jeek posted:

Kumasawa is still way too suspicious for my taste.

Staked in a non-fatal location, and the stake conveniently fell off? That is the perfect way to fake death, especially since the only one capable of examining dead body is dead as well. It would also explain the sequence breaking - faking a stake in the head, chest or stomach is more difficult after all.

Well, even with the stake being faked, I don't know how easy it would be to fake that cut on her neck:

Shiny777 posted:

That gaping wound on their necks definitely made me want to avert my eyes, but after seeing the Halloween party in the chapel, even though I thought it was horrible, it was no longer enough to make me feel sick.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

If he's a Great Demon, what sort of compensation can Beatrice possibly offer him in exchange for a contract? :confused:

You know how you use dough to make cookies and all that?
You know how Beatrice can revive things to kill them again?
You know how cooking dough into cookies is sort of like killing them?

She's totally giving him Unlimited Dough Works. :v:

• Locked thread