Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

Jeek posted:

So we should, in theory, be able to solve all murders that has occurred if we would just read more carefully?

And since the murder method/location/victim differs from episode to episode, can we still assume that the mastermind is always the same person in each episode?

I believe that it's possible in theory to solve the murders so far on the information we've already seen in the LP. Supposedly, some people when the game came out actually did manage to solve the murders based on that info.

I don't think it would be right for anyone to confirm or deny the existence of a constant culprit or mastermind to the thread, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

Somehow, although I knew he'd been far too rough with his siblings, until now I'd failed to realise that Krauss used to hit little Rosa hard enough that she got blood in her mouth from it. And that Rudolf could be just as violent as Krauss. drat it, guys. :cripes: Eva's bullying of Rosa is awful too, but at least her bullying cleared the low, low bar of not being a grown woman beating up little kids. I mean, Kinzo probably bears the initial blame for it due to likely presenting a violent example for his kids to follow, but there are no signs yet of Krauss and Rudolf being traumatised by it to the point where they would beat up their own children (but their helpless little sister? No problems with that!). But the same can't be said for Rosa.

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

Jeek posted:

Shiny777, can you post the Japanese version of the phrase "golden drop" (or better, the whole sentence)? I may be able to figure out what that is.

I can post that for you instead. But, it may disappoint as it's in katakana.

quote:

白ワインを紅きゴールデンドロップで染めたワインカクテルだ。」
"A wine cocktail of white wine mixed with a crimson golden drop."

Jeek posted:

Can anyone tell me if the bolded part is a mistranslation or a typo? We would have a very curious clue if that is not the case.

Going by my version of the game, there isn't any bolded part there in the Japanese text or the English text.

Van Dine fucked around with this message at 09:13 on May 14, 2014

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

Jeek posted:

I was referring to the fact that Rosa apparently has only one older brother instead of two if we go with the bolded text. Does your version use "siblings" instead?

:eng99: Oops, I should have read more closely. Anyway, the text used there is "生まれた時からムカつく兄と姉がいて!!". The English translation I have is the same as Shiny777 posted, using "older brother and sister".

• Locked thread