Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Autumncomet posted:

That's reassuring. The thread title includes "No Dine. No Knox. No Fair," which I assume is a reference to Knox's and Dine's rules, so I was worried we wouldn't be able to solve the mystery. (Not that I'd be able to help out with the epitaph, I don't know anything about Japanese or Chinese beyond the basics :v:)

The thread title is a rather clever joke, so I wouldn't worry about it right now. For the time being, I'd suggest just trying to figure out what you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Dunno whether anybody has pointed this out, but that circle is actually a real occult thing (check figure 38).

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

LeeDless posted:

Shiny777 do you think you could include a link to officially buy this game in your OP?

I was going to grump about the lovely redownloading policy from Hobibox (after 7 days, you're hosed), but it looks like the disc versions of EP4 and EP8 are sold out everywhere. That sucks for newcomers.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

LeeDless posted:

The original opening movies can now be replaced with the PS3 versions.

I'd really only recommend people watch that if they already know what's going to happen for the entire first four episodes.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Just play it with the original artwork. It's fine (and less generic).

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Yeah, 6x9=42. Sure. :downs:

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Fates End posted:

I'll say this: I refuse to believe the obvious answer pushed at us in the final episodes, even if it means I have to go full Watsonian.

Please don't talk about the ending. Based on how (not) quickly this thread is going, it'll be years before the new folks have any idea what you're talking about.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

Are we meant to assume Kinzo is just...in his room, doing his thing?

He's out running missions for MI6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Mercury Hat posted:

And yesssss, episode 3 is my favorite of the first 4 episodes.

Mine, too. It's Aesop time, motherfuckers. :black101:

• Locked thread