Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I've been waiting for someone to LP this game for ages, since I could never get it to work right on my PC. So you better not abandon it! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Shiny, can you post some examples of the voice acting? I'm curious to see how it compares to the anime. Do they use the same voice actors?

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

blankd posted:

-Beatrice
-Genji
-Absinthe Alcohol is totally a person

I think we're done.

He seemed to at least tolerate his wife long enough to have a few kids with her. Which is close as he gets to love. :v:

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
And the fact that he guzzles absinthe like water probably isn't helping either.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I always felt so bad for Natsuhi. :(

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I somehow remember the engagement scene being a lot less creepy in the anime. Seriously George, that is not the start of a healthy relationship. :stare:

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

MonsterEnvy posted:

Well Eva is the biggest suspect right now given she had a ton to gain here but lost none of her family.

Which explains why when faced with six dead bodies she was more focused on the whole 'son proposed to the maid' thing.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Omniphile posted:

Is it just me or has Eva just done the mystery novel equivalent of taking out a picture of your family and showing it to your war buddies?

The only way it could be worse is if she announced "I know who did it! But instead of telling you I'm going to wait until I'm all alone in a dark room to confront the murderer."

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Was episode eight the one we just covered? I don't remember that being bad at all, save for dead Eva's jiggling. :stare:

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Oh man, I forgot about the whole 'pointing the gun at the kid and making her go off with potential murders' part. :stare:

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
When I was watching the video in the latest update I thought "Man, I hope there's a Genji-Beatrice picture in the written out update".

I was not disappointed.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Vyxzuw posted:

Oh well. (And Battler didn't get to pick! Ha ha!)

Of course he didn't. Witches don't exist, silly. :colbert:

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Well, I'm glad I stopped watching the anime when I did. :stare:

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Walterion posted:

After reading this update, I realized I miss George's old sprite costume. Not the one he usually uses, but the one he used when he went out with Shannon. The ugly shirt that had ''Tomitake FLASH'' written on it.

How can he not win Shannon's heart with this outfit? :v:

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
You know, between George/Shannon's relationship and how the adults are all supposed to be in their fifties, I'm just going to assume the author doesn't understand how ages work.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
God drat! :stare: I remembered that Rosa hit Maria in this scene, but I forgot about whole 'repeatedly hitting her while screaming that everything is her fault, including her Dad leaving'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
No Beatrice, I haven't heard the story about the man who digs graves for furniture. :psyduck:

• Locked thread