Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

IOwnCalculus posted:

Monthly anti-archive bump. In case anyone missed it, though it's about as far from AI as it gets, the MS3 got traded in on a new CRV. I miss the retarded amount of power to the front wheels, but I love the fuel mileage and how much room there is in the back... is this what getting old is like? :ohdear:
I guess it wasn't a minivan you replaced the MS3 with, but yes, you are getting old. Soon you'll be looking at Camrys and telling others that "the handling isn't that bad, but the ride is so smooth!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

drat, I can't give you poo poo anymore about neglecting your ute.

Hmmm.

I wonder if frozenphil still posts here.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

IOwnCalculus posted:

Computer forgot how to idle, too.

My Ford Laser would idle like it was missing engine mounts for at least 30 seconds after I replaced the battery or reconnected the battery terminals.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

More power. And take the hood off :)

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

gileadexile posted:

Do you not have an HO?

That's rude asking about IOC's private life like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

That's a lot of land to park project cars on :)