Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

IOwnCalculus posted:

That's a 17-year-old photo of the truck

I just want to say that, coming back after entirely too long away, it’s comforting to see things looking the same as when I left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

IOwnCalculus posted:

Or cosplaying as a tractor.

It's... actually effective. A tractor is still happening after the old house gets sold but the TJ does surprisingly well. It would do better if I had a 2LO kit in the transfer case.

So...Why don’t you? :homebrew:

It looks like you’re getting some drivetrain bind - are you locked f/r or is that just the TJ suspension doing its thing?

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

How hard is it to get locking hubs for 5x4.5” axles? I know I’ve seen lockouts on Rangers before.

I <3 CVs (and locking hubs, and transfer cases with cheap/free 2Lo mods).

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

Ooh la la.

How useful are the lockers? They store stuff like large garden tools or something else?

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

Sounds like exactly the situation a Powerwall, or Powerwall-like, battery used Nissan Leaf battery mounted vertically was designed for.

I bet the horses would love a solar ‘carport’ out in the pasture.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

Getting locked while it’s apart?

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

Which one(s) are the bad ideas?

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

New Koito headlights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

That’s not good. Any chance they went into the engine somewhere?