Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
My least favorite thing about working on a vehicle is a specialized rubber hose that is not available. Radiator Hoses, pcv hoses, molded fuel inlets...

I really need there to be a bunch of complex shaped premolded hoses sold as universal where I can just snip the sections I need and combine them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
drat that's a clean garage. I don't think I've ever seen one with actual cabinets in them. Mine has cabinets, but they're the result of three free finds, so they only have a passing resemblance to each other.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

IOwnCalculus posted:

Family hobby. Feed isn't bad, water is probably far cheaper than it should be.

The shed row is indeed ours. I "could" turn some of it into a shop but that would probably have the most negative Spouse Approval Factor known to humankind. Having storage space / no HOA needed to put in things like another shed means I can get all non-garage things out of the garage, which will also help immensely.

If nothing else I recommend that you put this in your shed row:

Just make sure you're guests aren't alarmed.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I was just complaining about when I had to change the battery in the Sierra. I could see it. I could disconnect things. But I was too stubborn to remove a strut and just fought my way through it until I tried and failed to put the new battery in. At least it's a twice a decade kind of job so I may only have to do it once or twice more.

Which also reminded me of the headlight replacement I did. Drivers side, pop this cap and replace. Passenger side, "see dealer". Which really just meant remove the air intake, and that took 20-30 minutes.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
😂 I love the art. Great job and I'll be borrowing that zinc stripping tip.