Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

Hey I know that car!

Great meeting you today and thanks for the heads up on the show! Hit me up if you ever need another set of hands for whatever. My mechanic skills are best described as "moral support" level, but I'm happy to provide that much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

IOwnCalculus posted:

Forgot about those guys, I think I ordered some stuff from them when I was dealing with the transfer case rebuild. Looks like they're totally dead now.

Also discovered that sometime in the last two months, 4WheelParts sold off their Arizona stores. I literally picked up some headlight rings from them at the end of October, now they have no presence here and the stores are labeled as "Total Offroad and More", with no online inventory of any kind. Sucks because with free in-store pickup that would've been $10 cheaper than anyone else to buy new shifter boots.

Huh, I'm like 5 minutes from the Chandler location and hadn't even noticed. Good to know.