Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?

IOwnCalculus posted:

...20 amp fuse :stare: Alright, I'm ordering a fuse holder since I've got $1.37 of eBay bucks to spend and nothing else to spend it on. Either that or some fuses and I'll swap it out for a much smaller one since the only other thing I might ever plug into that circuit is another 12V->USB adapter.

What I wound up doing for splitting up the power on my AUX circuit was buying one of those fuse blade bus terminals that can fit 4-8 fuses, and run all my extra hardware off that.

I'm actually looking at replacing a unused rear passger audio control panel on my truck with a custom made control panel with a AC or DC Outlet, a rocker switch, and a few USB ports wired up as A/C Power [1-2 amp].

I'm hoping I can source the raw electronics instead of buying something off the shelf and gutting it, or maybe I can go that route and reverse engineer the setup and build my own from components... ehh... that'll be a fun project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU