Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niagalack
Aug 29, 2007

No half measure.
I have read all the story from the op and :drat: Only thing I can say is I want more. They way you tell your story is so easy to read I love it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niagalack
Aug 29, 2007

No half measure.
This is it! I am gerting married, after 3 kids and soon turning 30 I decided to please my wife to be by proposing her. Now you might say what does it have to do with this thread? Well i am throwing a wedding party where all the family and friends are invited.

I am currently questionning myself alchool wise, since I pay for everything, I am wondering if I should hire a bartender. A few friends has offered me to bartend but they have no bartending background. My father work for a firm that distribute liquor and wine so I can get a huge rebate but limited to 500$ of goods. What drinks should I serve? Should I charge for the bar ? We also have access to a room that is connected to the reception room and there a fridge in there and a small windows that you can order from.

I am not really rich and I need to take a loan for this party. It will be a small reception 80-100 invitee max. I also hired a friend as a dj's (he is ia dj in raves). Food wise we hired a traiteur that will make a Mechoui (spit roasted bbq). I want this thing to be as fun as possible. So any tips for throwing such a reception is welcome.

• Locked thread