Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slum Loser
May 6, 2011
The last thread was better than knowing bartenders and I have high hopes for this one. Awesome.

Also the OP pt.2 is amazing. Mind you my odds of tending bar are about as low as getting out of wage slavery in the next year, and either way it's kind of the same thing. Most bartenders I've known are dissolute and stupid with their money even when they're not spending it on drugs. Most are also real bastards until they get to know me, because bar hierarchy, etc.

Their stories of loving over bad customers are good enough to get me out of bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread