Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Nebulis01 posted:

I like the green, any idea what it is branded under?

It's pretty close to Olive Drab, which is a fairly universal colour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

DuckTalesWooHoo posted:

What iForge said.

At the very least you should determine if the walls you're omitting are running perpendicular or parallel with the roof joists. If perpendicular (and I suspect the wall separating the studio and toilet is such the case), the wall is likely load bearing and shouldn't be demo'd in a will-nilly :black101: fashion

But removing load-bearing walls is FUN*! You get to play with Acro Props and everything!

*It was awful.

~~

Seriously, though. A beautiful open, airy staircase would be absolutely lovely, but please do your homework!

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

kastein posted:

I opened mine up and found out it was made out of paper plates, duct tape, unrated speaker wire, bare wires (the squirrels decided a nest was more important than insulation), and horror.

Pal your entire house is made of horror.

• Locked thread