Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
the internet makes you stupid
Thank you!

I don't expect the thing to happen quick, it's one of the apply and see what happens type things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
I tried searching around for this information but was unable to find it.

If I sponsor a brother or sister under I-130 F4 category.

When they are approved after the 10+ years, would they they then add their family to the immigration process? or would they need to become a permanent resident, then naturalize and then sponsor them under a family sponsorship?

I don't see any information about the I-130 F4 category having kids. Anyone know what form would be next after I-130?

Also, by the time the F4 gets approved, what if their kids are like over 21?

lol internet. fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jul 16, 2016

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007

Manifest Dynasty posted:

Generally a preference category immigrant (like an F4) can bring their spouse and/or children. The term you may want to use when searching for more info for this is "derivatives."

You should find information of your second issue by looking at "aging out" and the Child Status Protection Act.

Thanks, will continue the research.

• Locked thread