Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
classic girl
Aug 25, 2004
I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask this question, and I have a pretty good idea what the answer will be, but here goes: Our former nanny came here from Bolivia with her two minor children on a ten year work visa, which recently expired. She doesn't have a green card and is currently staying in the country illegally. Her oldest daughter just started college and got approved for a two year deportation deferral (I forget the exact term) under the DREAM Act. Her youngest daughter is 15 and is applying for the same program. She's an honor student with no legal problems and I expect she'll also get accepted. The nanny has no desire to go back to Bolivia and neither do her kids. She no longer works for us but I've heard stories about people sponsoring friends or former employees and whatnot for citizenship and my husband I would be willing to do it if it's not prohibitively expensive. Is this possible, or should we try to find her a rich American guy to marry instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread