Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN

Thinky Whale posted:

It could be interesting, if it was handled very carefully and there were also men who got sexual powers that could make them uncomfortable instead of adolescent I GET TO BONE LOTS OF CHICKS fantasies. There's no guys with powers that, say, make them have to deal with potentially unwanted advances, especially not gay because that would be icky. But it would have to be done very deftly and with a great deal of thought and insight. Like they say, anything could be a good story in the right hands.

(There's a couple offhand mentions that the weregator is gay, I think, though, which is pretty cool.)

Oh, and I forgot about Kim Toy, the lady with pheromones that make you want to bone her.

That sounds exactly like Aisha from Misfits, which actually treated 'everybody wants to have sex with you' as a horrible curse. She couldn't even have sex with her boyfriend without raping him.

Fortunato could be an old Mage character if you just focused on the Tantric elements or an Unknown Armies character if you focused on the sleaze.

Good writeups but I wish the OP didn't use 'faggy' so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
Are all the Zelazny stories this metaplot heavy or is it possible to get the books and just read his chapters?

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

quote:

She's thinking about how she's gotten closer to Jack and Rosemary and is annoyed at getting more human. She psychically checks in with all the animals around and mentions how she doesn't let all their dying bug her, since it'd drive her nuts if she did. She promises the zoo animals to help them get out someday. Bagabond Says to Hell With the Plot and Leads a Zoo Animal Stampede would actually be pretty awesome.

Is this a reference to the Bob Dylan song 'Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts'?

• Locked thread