Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
I enjoy the new vocals by Palmer, but the video is a huge letdown. What made the last video interesting was the variety of things that the female was bathing in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

the black husserl posted:

I'm sorry but this is the creepiest example yet of substituting "female" for "woman"

I'm looking at this now, and I have no idea why I said that. No idea.

TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

Surfingelectrode posted:

The King Crimson album is now streaming over at Satellite Heart Radio:

http://www.satelliteheartradio.com/

That is incredible.

Hating Dave Grohl is pretty ridiculous. The man is incredibly nice, an advocate for good things, and has made great albums in his side projects. Yes, the Foo Fighters are pretty generic now, but *hate* is a really strong word to say.

TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

I saw 12 new replies, and expected something awesome. Instead, people complaining about Wayne.

=( anyone here get the Yoshimi release? Any good?

TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

Jumping on the "3rd listen" bandwagon. It's pretty amazing, even though it's not the best quality. I can't wait till my pre-order comes in.

I'm really excited to hear the live versions...it reminds me of Radiohead's "King of Limbs", where the songs live take on a radical form, and it works so well.

I'm really enjoying the end of the album.

I just wish the logo on the packaging wasn't that junk airstream font... :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

I logged in just to come in this thread and agree. Peace Sword is loving incredible.

Also, I don't believe it's tied to the movie, rather inspired by Enders Game.

• Locked thread