Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Say what you wil about Giroud, but his positioning and movement are pretty swell. More than just a dreamboat imo

Also that Cazorla guy's alright

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

this kid is so loving badass I dont even know where to begin

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Journalism :psyduck:

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Party in the UAE posted:

are you thick? He does want protection for him, he doesn't want special protection. The headline is perfectly accurate.

He states he wants a foul to be called as a foul and nothing more. Saying you want a referee to do their job as required isn't quite the same as asking for protection for Wilshere.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
It was literally that one game, and if he had just reversed the scoreline. I would be crying myself to sleep.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
It was some kind of promotion if you tried to guess the score on all 8 champions league games.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Pretty sure he didn't do a single legit ball. Not impressed personally.

Machinegunboyo fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Feb 25, 2013

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
The kid reminds me of Jesse Pinkman from Breaking bad. He's alright in my books.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I want to hang out with Eboue. The old fan favourite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5mj0Huxajk

Also Wilshere is a good lad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCQWSXBW2b0

Machinegunboyo fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Apr 1, 2013

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
That ball definitely went out, consider me unimpressed by this scandalous goal

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

peanut- posted:

No way the whole ball crossed the whole line there, it was still in.

It looks just about over as he releases it but ridiculous technique nonetheless

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

I only just got what Muller is referencing here, cheekay fucka :anime:

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

atomic gog posted:

Pros vs Amateurs chat reminds me of when Mark Hughes was on the seminal Welsh football comedy-drama C'mon Midffild!. He turns up to play in a charity match for a Celebrity XI against Bryncoch Utd (the story was that he was Wali Tomos' cousin).

http://youtu.be/N5nDkLr4qtM?t=3m

It wasn't scripted for him to go on the pitch at all because they couldn't get insurance to film that, but he just went on anyway and waltzes past the Liverpool supporting (probably) pub-footballers trying to bring him down.

drat Hughes was a real dashing young fella. Great hair, nice cheek bones. Top top lad.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Australians loving love getting hit in the balls imo

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
im not even a liverpool fan and i found that real emotional. its the combination of a boy with golden flowing locks with all the promise in the world who is being undermined by the impending sense of doom introduced by the 65daysofstatic soundtrack that really does it for me

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I loving hate Neymar's face. I know he is a good professional footballer who can do lots of twirls but his face gets me proper riled up. I'm probably a sociopath of some sort but man I want to gently caress his stupid face and dumb hair up. I think his reminds me of the donkey from Shrek but a bit less Eddie-Murphyish and just a lot more Cuntyish. Peace out!!

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Hmm, Ronaldo looks like he's not too far off some proper vascularity. Looking forward to what he can achieve when he loses a bit more water weight and maxes out on some performance enhancing supplements. Should be a treat alright.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
The dog took it well though, top props to the dog. Its got my seal of approval.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I think it was a charity match and the ref was just being a straight baller

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Machinegunboyo fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Aug 9, 2013

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Captain Trips posted:

Yeah, that's not healthy.

That's drat healthy. Low body fat, great vascularity, great conditioned athlete. Drugs involved? You bet. Sexy as hell? Oh yeah sure. Let's hope he hits the beach soon, real treat.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Did anyone watch the Arsenal press conference this morning? Wenger did his absolute best to avoid talking about transfers and changed the subject as quickly as possible. It was loving embarrassing but he raised some good points too.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Suarez making faces whilst doing shopping makes me do some serious lols, and boy is it good to lol from time to time.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Actually he'll be getting lean on horse chunks because they serve horse meat in England and he looks like a horsey :D :D

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
The last two images were a good double whammy for some fine rear end lolling. Does anyone have any recent pictures of Ronaldo on the beach btw?? in small tight shorts like bale's preferably

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

vaginal culture posted:

Lol at that physique

For someone with such a powerful shot, I was really disappointed by his quad development. No way he's squatting more than 250 pounds. Spurs should sell him tbh.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Gigi Galli posted:

hurrr yeah we're gonna smash the Scottish Men's National team because that's a real big fuckin accomplishment in 2013 - A Belge

Git tae gently caress.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
bitch you're one of my favorites

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
You know for sure he didn't mean to do that, and so does he.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
If you want to hear Bale speak in Spanish with a pwoppa bad British accent here you go

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23943584

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Intergortion posted:

I've got a scar like that from when I fell into the edge of a radiator when I was a kid. Hope y'all enjoy that story.

Brudda... as do I :wotwot:. Though it's very subtle and you can't see the scar much anymore. I too, hope you enjoyed my radiator scar story.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

T Fowl posted:

The Arsenal guys here like providing content, step up your game.

Ozil is pretty sexy in a really ugly way imo.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
So it was a footballer who did it, yeah...?

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Is that meant to be N'Zonzi in the picture? i don't think dude is tanned enough.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Rossy posted:

Fat oval office

Nice dog whistle racism, that dude is stacked and loving life.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Fernandes blames the ref and melo for causing the fans to break out of a mental asylum

:ducksiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Look at how they all run away from him :rolleyes:, we're going to need more than just rainbow laces before football can truly become progressive.

• Locked thread