Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Ninpo posted:

He's trying to do just that, he has no idea who or what is behind him, so he goes for the opposite touchline. Unfortunately for him, the keeper gets in the way.

No need for :tinfoil:.

He could've tapped it out for a corner though instead of whipping a cross into his own box.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

CisSTAR 19 posted:

Look at that juicy arm. Thick. Solid. Tight.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Insanely Sikh posted:

Hmmm what numbering system are you using

The correct one.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Mickolution posted:

I love how they've got the date on there, but have a name that hasn't been used for the league in years.

This is technically true but I know loads of people who call it the Premiership, myself included, interchanging it with the Premier League or simply 'the Prem' all the time.

In fact I didn't really consider it dated until now.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Chas McGill posted:

Does anyone actually like Michael Owen now? I remember being vaguely OK with him until the brochure debacle. Never liked him, but never hated him either. Now I don't know anyone who watches football who doesn't have a problem with him.

He says things like this

He's a terrible commentator and I was actually glad when Andy Gray, a horrible person in his own right, was drafted in to co-commentate for a game instead.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

blue footed boobie posted:

"shook the world in my day" holy gently caress that's one of the most asinine things i've ever read. It's like something a movie bad guy would say.

It makes me shake with rage op.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002
Owen commentating on his own goals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5ALVaQlL0&t=18s

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Nearly as much of a plastic as Snoop

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Right into the Upper 90.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Get it to the big man up top, Allardici knows.

The rest of the Arsenal team look they couldn't care less about the goal. Wasn't this to go 2-1 up from being behind?

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002
Everyone in TRP: https://vine.co/v/Md22ZQ5BrAq

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

XBenedict posted:

He picked a good time to start looking for the goal.

Welp. Looks like fatboy Jozy is BACK

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Thank you, BBC.

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Wilshere doing this looks like a oval office, but theres something about Masch :fap:

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

Barcelona respecting all terms of the ban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heskie
Aug 10, 2002

78%. Not bad.

• Locked thread