Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Mr Cynicism posted:

That is so awesome. Did everyone just get off the pitch and let the game continue?

Yeah, pretty much. It was the friendliest and most orderly pitch invasion ever.

Please tell me this entire interview is available somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
How they celebrate championships in 'Mercia

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

1) "Unidentified fan" was a joke about that one Beckham/Keane/random kids pic at the Lakers game.

2) Beckham is right in front of Keane kneeling down... in front of the very large defender with the open robe.

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

Shrapnac posted:

And yes, I spelled indistinguishable and pompadour correctly without the aid of spell check.

Unironically impressed by this.

also:
Bruce Arena (Galaxy head coach) and Bekham making the faces I'll be making for the next three months over in the MLS thread

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

TraderStav posted:

Went to our local fourth tier NPSL team for the first time today, Detroit City FC. Had a crazy fun time and the supporters are crazy as hell. Can't believe they routinely get 1,500+ attendance at home games. This crazy bastard made a hell of a photo op though.

You should absolutely document the next game with as many pictures as you can.

• Locked thread