Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

ili posted:

Can I get a Black Thumbs tag please as long as it doesn't cancel out my current one?

What? This fuckin rules!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Here's my one from when I was a big dumb, dumb and didn't realize that we weren't supposed to post these until today. I would still like the cat tag, please.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

please

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

https://i.imgur.com/rfEKe3A.mp4

Blackthumbs please!

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Oh god, the cybertruck style is spreading :barf:

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Terrible rotary exhaust stuff:

I’ll take any gang tag but RADL seems fitting.

And also this smart guy I caught on the road recently:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

wesleywillis posted:

What? This fuckin rules!

Nah can't agree with that. It's so terribly done. But anyway here's something all right-thinking people would agree is terrible.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

this entire cursed trend

replace my ghost with the cat tag por favor

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

dealer's choice, just dont take the red text. its the most valuable thing i own

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

The first thing that'll go in an Apocalypse: Gasoline.

Saukkis
May 16, 2003

Unless I'm on the inside curve pointing straight at oncoming traffic the high beams stay on and I laugh at your puny protest flashes.
I am Most Important Man. Most Important Man in the World.

Your own photoshops don't count! :argh:

Guess the cat will be my choice.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Going for a slightly different angle

charliemonster42
Sep 14, 2005

How about this monstrosity. The only redeeming thing is that it's not actually on the public roads. Yet.

Dealers choice on the tag plz

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Cactus Ghost posted:

istg we're a couple years away from a patreon/vegas-style whale tier option where you pay 1000% of msrp and get literally nothing besides a cool badge and electric cutouts that open up when you put it into Annoying Mode

Not quite as extreme but it’s getting there. This is an F150 Raptor. This reminds me I need to find that Dodge Challenger with the $200k markup.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Mill Village posted:

Not quite as extreme but it’s getting there. This is an F150 Raptor. This reminds me I need to find that Dodge Challenger with the $200k markup.

That stupid poo poo should be drawing to a close.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

600 dollars for tire air

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Mill Village posted:

Not terribly familiar with how things work in the US, but is that an 80k "Because I said so" surcharge?

Also, for content, from a local facebook group about blocked sidewalks:

Not sure if this is worse than the Hyundai Kona I took a picture of the other day that was parked diagonally to both take up the entire sidewalk AND not protrude into the street at all.

(Oh, also, "No time spent with a cat" please)

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Serperoth posted:

Not terribly familiar with how things work in the US, but is that an 80k "Because I said so" surcharge?

Yeah, basically called ADM or Adjusted Dealer Markup.

It exists because wealthier people are stupid.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Mill Village posted:

https://jalopnik.com/dealer-wants-253-190-over-sticker-for-a-dodge-challeng-1851003766

Serperoth posted:

Yes.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
It’s a “gently caress off” price, but if somebody wants to pay it 🤷‍♂️

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Colostomy Bag posted:

Yeah, basically called ADM or Adjusted Dealer Markup.

It exists because wealthier people are stupid.

The hot hatch thread complains about this a lot. The Focus RS would regularly be like 15k more than MSRP. People would have to go on insane road trips to buy a dang car.

And now most hatchbacks aren't even sold in this country anymore.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

charliemonster42 posted:

How about this monstrosity. The only redeeming thing is that it's not actually on the public roads. Yet.

Dealers choice on the tag plz

looks flammable

someone do the needful

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I Saw It One Day On The Wildwood Boardwalk

Unless the cat tag can be added - OK to pass. I'm running 3-tags already.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I need the reprieve of not wasting time with a cat in exchange for having to see this with my own eyes at cars & coffee this morning.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

PainterofCrap posted:

I Saw It One Day On The Wildwood Boardwalk

Unless the cat tag can be added - OK to pass. I'm running 3-tags already.

Jesus christ. Is this the new patron Saint of this thread

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

This is the best picture I felt comfortable getting of this vehicle. I'm on the passenger side, and this thing was dog-tracking bad. The best part was that every time they turned, they'd track to the other side. We kept WAY back.

I was behind another Ford doing the same thing yesterday, except it was a different color and had a 6" exhaust tip hanging down below the bumper with an obvious 2" pipe on it. Smoke tune, of course. I didn't want to risk trying to get a picture of that because they couldn't keep a consistent speed nor direction and I was just waiting for them to dump the thing in a ditch.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The hot hatch thread complains about this a lot. The Focus RS would regularly be like 15k more than MSRP. People would have to go on insane road trips to buy a dang car.

And now most hatchbacks aren't even sold in this country anymore.

I love how dealers did that and Ford was like “I guess nobody wants hatchbacks anymore” and gave up on them completely.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
The Youabian Puma. At least they only made one. I think.

"No time with cat" please.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Failson posted:

From the front bumper up to the windshield is so ugly that it's cute, the rest of the car is irredeemable

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Magnificent.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

Plan ahead when driving vehicles with low ground clearance, long overhangs, and long wheelbases. This person really held up the loading of my ferry ride.

Dealer’s choice for the tag.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Failson posted:

A plastic surgeon designed that car, right? And got real pissed off and litigious when people correctly dunked on what an abomination it was.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
"Carolina Squat" is terrible car stuff, especially since it turns a perfectly good truck into a bad car. I see it all the time around here and not only is it unsafe to others but it's incredibly dumb looking.

but it's even worse when it ruins a very cool truck

I would like a "no time spent with a cat is wasted" tag, please.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I already have the cool tag because I'm cool but I wanted to share this anyway
https://twitter.com/HenryCesari/status/1781773573452947922

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Coydog posted:

"Carolina Squat" is terrible car stuff, especially since it turns a perfectly good truck into a bad car. I see it all the time around here and not only is it unsafe to others but it's incredibly dumb looking.

but it's even worse when it ruins a very cool truck

I would like a "no time spent with a cat is wasted" tag, please.

Every one of these deserves to be crushed in front of their owners.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

This one's from my personal collection of terrible car stuff. Change your filters when you buy a new-to-you car.

https://i.imgur.com/puEBSjI.mp4

Dealers choice for tags.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Mill Village posted:

I love how dealers did that and Ford was like “I guess nobody wants hatchbacks anymore” and gave up on them completely.

The only reason Ford was selling the fiesta in this country was Obama's average fleet efficiency rules. Once those were gone, they dropped the Focus and Fiesta. I have no idea how much of that was bad data thanks to lovely dealers vs not wanting to take up logistical bandwidth with lower profit cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The only reason Ford was selling the fiesta in this country was Obama's average fleet efficiency rules. Once those were gone, they dropped the Focus and Fiesta. I have no idea how much of that was bad data thanks to lovely dealers vs not wanting to take up logistical bandwidth with lower profit cars.

Ford stopped making all sedanesque passenger cars.