Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Kirk Vikernes posted:

This popped up on Facebook Marketplace this morning. Luckily, I hadn't eaten yet.

Poor thing got grotesquely butchered by a plastic surgeon; monstrous Brazilian butt lift and way too much lip filler and Botox

It should sue the doctor imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the uncanny-valley effect is kinda neat. my first thought was "someone made a fiero into a camaro?"

but yeah an original third gen with the shittiest engine and its original peeling paint job would be cooler than this, so that's ultimately a fail

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

lol

lmao

https://twitter.com/jffxns/status/1783867367807729679?t=K6hkAm88d_Cf3Ijci_9v_g&s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
and speaking of

https://twitter.com/TriTexan/status/1784327866445963761

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

I am continually amazed at how lovely these are.

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

CommieGIR posted:

I am continually amazed at how lovely these are.

The impressive thing is we knew they were going to be huge piles of poo poo and they managed to be even worse than expected.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Isn't that the truck that was built for, and subsequently wrecked in the wrecker games?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

WTFBEES posted:

The impressive thing is we knew they were going to be huge piles of poo poo and they managed to be even worse than expected.

They're shitboxes built to surpass all other shitboxes. Name a famously bad car and I bet it's still better than a Cybrtr<kk.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

They're shitboxes built to surpass all other shitboxes. Name a famously bad car and I bet it's still better than a Cybrtr<kk.

even like 70s british saloons are at worst on par with it

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Cadillac Seville (with the 8-6-4 or diesel), Ford Pinto, Chevy Vega, Cadillac Cimarron, Pontiac Aztek?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Number_6 posted:

Cadillac Seville (with the 8-6-4 or diesel), Ford Pinto, Chevy Vega, Cadillac Cimarron, Pontiac Aztek?

I'd rather drive any of those than a Cvhrtck, yes.

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice
Here's the deal: if your Pontiac Aztec breaks down, you can find any part you'll ever need, in stock, for $75 tops at any Auto Zone. You'll be back on the road that afternoon after changing the part out in their parking lot.

Tesla: lmao sorry you'll have to go on the Tesla app and contact corporate customer solutions to schedule a 400-mi tow to getyour six figure shitheap to the nearest service center to install some backordered parts. Please hold for the next available agent.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Also the Aztek, being an SUV crossover thing, can actually be taken off road.

Hell, even a Cadillac with an 8-6-4 would be preferable because you can presumably replace the engine with something that runs correction when the 8-6-4 inevitably destroys itself.

And in a Pinto you only have to worry about a fire if it gets into an accident, which is more than you can say for Teslas.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Apr 28, 2024

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Number_6 posted:

Those can go more than 10k miles before completely dying

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The Pontiac Aztec may be hideous, but it’s vastly more reliable and practical than a Cyber Truck. Its tent package cost a mere $150 dollars. Plus it has way more cargo space. There’s even this detachable tray that slides in and out for easily loading of your groceries.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

People have been making fun of how few Cybertruks have been sold but I swear to gently caress they must all have been sold in central Florida because I see a new one almost every drat day

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Azteks are sort of ugly but I never thought of them as bad cars in any sense of that word. It’s sort of a shame they didn’t sell well

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Azteks are sort of ugly but I never thought of them as bad cars in any sense of that word. It’s sort of a shame they didn’t sell well

The biggest issue with the Aztek is that it was ahead of its time.

It's far less ugly than a lot of current cars.

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

Scratch Monkey posted:

I’ve come to accept that Aztek as a car that was widely derided but only because it was the first in a major shift towards CUVs. Had it come out 5 years later it would never have achieved its famously ugly status.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

https://x.com/aditstappen/status/1784252866435424545

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Famously bad? I like to talk poo poo about the cyber cuck because it makes me feel like a big man to talk poo poo anD have the cool kids agree and high five me, but I need to know what criteria we're looking for?
Some really lovely cars were already named, but as mentioned they have some redeeming features (in hindsight).

I don't pay enough attention to cars these days to really know anymore.

A vinfast product?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Mill Village posted:

The Pontiac Aztec may be hideous, but it’s vastly more reliable and practical than a Cyber Truck. Its tent package cost a mere $150 dollars. Plus it has way more cargo space. There’s even this detachable tray that slides in and out for easily loading of your groceries.

lol I saw a 80’s Grand Marquis yesterday that has more ground clearance than most SUVs, and is more practical than the CT

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007

Kirk Vikernes posted:

This popped up on Facebook Marketplace this morning. Luckily, I hadn't eaten yet.

They kept the same lineage and the bodywork looks pretty smooth, hopefully it's structurally sound, I don't hate it. That said, going the other way would be better, 3rd gen Camaros or 4th gen Firebirds are beautiful cars.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Data Graham posted:

People have been making fun of how few Cybertruks have been sold

Thats not something I would think is wise to mock because Tesla are not able to make them all that quickly ATM, they have sold all the bloody things they can build :(

Unfortuantly I think Tesla are going to sell a shitload more once they get their production sorted out. Which really fuckign sucks, the Incel camino is a vehicle I deeply believe should never have been allowed to be on a public street.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Thats not something I would think is wise to mock because Tesla are not able to make them all that quickly ATM, they have sold all the bloody things they can build :(

Unfortuantly I think Tesla are going to sell a shitload more once they get their production sorted out. Which really fuckign sucks, the Incel camino is a vehicle I deeply believe should never have been allowed to be on a public street.

I don't remember if it was here or the YOSPOS Musk thread, but there was a picture of a parking lot full of these things. What I took from the picture is that they built more than they are able to actually sell. (The same as their other models.)

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

DarkSol posted:

I don't remember if it was here or the YOSPOS Musk thread, but there was a picture of a parking lot full of these things. What I took from the picture is that they built more than they are able to actually sell. (The same as their other models.)

Either that or those Cybertruks failed to pass QC... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Who am I kidding?

Still, those units could be so hosed up right off the line that any customer with half a brain quarter of brain a brain cell would refuse delivery. Could also be cases of not being able to safetly move under their own power.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

DarkSol posted:

Parking lots full of a few days production is completely normal for all car makers so I wouldnt read too much into that - when it gets price cut AND there's loads of inventory then thats more of a different story

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

the Incel camino

:lol:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
The good news is that the government finally got off its fat rear end and is finally doing some stuff to mitigate the danger FSD presents. Apparently half of crashes studied could have been prevented if Tesla was more responsible, who knew?

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Is this structure all die-cast aluminum? That seems interesting but since it's on the Cybertruck I assume it's bad.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Yeah they call it gigacasting

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

Yeah they call it gigacasting

i hate their names for everything

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Pitch posted:

Is this structure all die-cast aluminum? That seems interesting but since it's on the Cybertruck I assume it's bad.

It's not bad in and of itself, but heavy vehicles generally have sections of relatively flat welded/bolted/otherwise attatched boxed frames because they carry more weight and will flex the frame more than a car with less weight would. Especially over the rear differential, where cargo is supposed to be loaded into the bed and weight is put on the rear of the frame assembly while towing. You don't want that stress damaging other parts of the vehicle and you don't need other parts of the vehicle to be strong enough handle those kinds of streses

A truck frame

Vs an integral frame used on most passenger cars

E: not that it is an integral frame, rather showing the types of things to look at when designing a frame and why they're important

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Apr 29, 2024

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Takeyari: cool

This poo poo: not cool

https://twitter.com/motorforms/status/1784610820858528022?t=Us_Yt2q71ZunV1YZdk4POg&s=19

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Why the gently caress did they cut the video before it tries to go underneath the traffic light? Weak

Weedle
May 31, 2006

disappointing that the video ends before we see the tips clang off the stoplight arm

e:

Enos Cabell posted:

Why the gently caress did they cut the video before it tries to go underneath the traffic light? Weak

lol

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

At a show? Based

On a public road? This is why we can't have nice things

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Enos Cabell posted:

Because they smashed into the traffic lights, and don't want to post the admission of liability on the internet.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I like to think it's got a really flexible section, and the verticals are attached to some sort of spring loaded wire so going under traffic lights and low bridges is fine. Just don't back up.

I'm sure it doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Please drive somewhere with high voltage overhead trolley lines