Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Eponine posted:

Saw this in the Best Buy parking lot today:

With Manufacturer plates. In mid-Michigan. Who is importing Citroens?

Please GM, please at least bring this to Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Eponine posted:

But then why is there a Citroen driving around at all?

GM wants to build a car that people want to buy but with even worst build quality then the French. Be afraid, be very afraid.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Lightbulb Out posted:

Described as "New return line" on Facebook, but this looks like shoddy work to me. I don't know a ton about the car, but its some sort of built up turbo Civic. Seems like this will be in the mechanical failures thread soon enough.

It looks like a couple of pieces of swage and a piece of tygon tubing. All of which more then likely cost more then the real parts would have.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The problem with idiot lights is they turn on for idiotic reasons, "You didn't tighten you gas cap enough, time to turn on" is not a reason to throw codes.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

tobu posted:

That car also had air vents that moved back and forth. Its best feature.

This may in fact be my single favorite feature in any car in history. I remember having it in a 626 we had as a loaner once and it was awesome. Why don't more cars do this

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Fucknag posted:

Am I bad for brake-checking people who tailgate me on single-lane, double-yellow-line roads? :ohdear:

yes, yes you are.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

WescottF1 posted:

"Just putting the gritty soles of my shoes right on the paint of some guy's expensive car - no biggie."

Did the owner go to prison after he caught her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Consist posted:

Ok.

Someone posted this tumblr in this thread a few months back and it's fascinating to watch how people get worse and worse at parking in that lot over time.

This is what a parking lot in Canada looks like in the winter, but at least we have the excuse of not being able to see the parking lot in the snow.