Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

Geirskogul posted:

Here's a guy who's a fan of the Dodge Neon, pretty terrible: http://www.ajquick.com/

AJ Quick is the AIest guy I've ever met. He lives in a loving warehouse stacked to the rafters with car parts, makes a living off of building hobbyist CNC machines with an even bigger CNC machine, and constantly posts wacky poo poo like his own DIY rotisserie out of two engine stands.

You can't bag on a guy like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

Mister Kingdom posted:

Steering wheels? Where we're going, we don't need...steering wheels.

drat, I think I remember seeing that on Next Step, or was it Beyond 2000?

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

Protocol7 posted:

I forgot I have this gem of a photo containing lovely people in my neighborhood with lovely taste.

Although I appreciate the quality of the paintjob on that Mini Cooper? I can't say I like, well, anything else about the two cars.

Dude is also in the air force and is always making me jealous with pictures in hangars and next to turboprops. I didn't see any photos of it, but the hood is a mural from an anime called Attack on Titan.

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

SaNChEzZ posted:

Aw, jesus christ.

We saw another trailer with this lettering on the side in 2010 on our NYC roadtrip. Apparently there was a truck stop in Texas called the "Jesus Christ is Lord Truck Stop."

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

Throatwarbler posted:

Not actually terrible but relevant.

Pig Pen, when I want advice about a good Planet of the Apes film or maybe how to get the resin out of my bong I'll come to you ok? But I am not gonna take romantic advice from somebody who cannot spell romantic or advice... or bong.

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

GutBomb posted:

Wrong thread?

Charger in Out Cold has a plow and is great

http://youtu.be/2PzqUjrr3aI

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE
Hrngh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

1500quidporsche posted:

I've got no clue why but the fact that there were four chrysler badges on the grille really pissed me off.

It's the new 1200C!