Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwashedBuckles
Aug 10, 2007

Have at you!

sofullofhate posted:

...are you trolling now? I'm confused.
I thought the joke was that, in the words of Jeremy Clarkson, "it's made of plastic"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwashedBuckles
Aug 10, 2007

Have at you!

JP Money posted:

I wonder who thought cadmium coating bolts was a good idea?
Based on the poo poo fit they throw at work when they find cad bloom on connectors and the steps they take to clean it up, it would seem unwise to take the bolts apart later. Unless cancer's your thing, that is.

SwashedBuckles
Aug 10, 2007

Have at you!

GutBomb posted:

Something didn't look right about this car parked in the grocery store employee parking spot.

Stop & Shop parking lot (Allston,MA)

Note the horrible seat covers in the first pic.

Not pictured (because the windows were too reflective to get a good shot) the automatic transmission shift lever.

Is this in the wrong thread?
No, you definitely got that one right.

I don't understand why someone would go through the effort to make a fake GTR. Either the person seeing it won't know what a GTR is and won't be impressed, or they will and will make fun of the time and money you've wasted. It's a no-win scenario.