Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

sup virginia buddy, I got gas there a while ago while on a trip to/from lowesville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

ah, rusty crappington

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

No, I will not fix your car. :smug:

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

kastein posted:

You had me wondering if that was serious or a troll, at least until that last sentence.

I stopped when he tried to say the 2.7 wasn't a huge piece of poo poo.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

PreacherNutshot posted:

Your Dad's right, Corvette people are bizarre, elitist folks. The even hate each other. Every time a new generation of Vette comes out, the previous gen owners are labeled as a "bunch of wanna-bes". I had a C5, so I was hated by the C6 guys, and of course was contractually obligated to bag on the C4 guys (even though I was secretly envious of the cool way their entire front clip opened up for engine access).

Seriously? Holy hell that's rear end-backwards.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

4 doors 4 more respectable young women being given rides to school in my car

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

OSI bean dip posted:

Caught this on my way to work this morning:

I can always respect something tacky that looks like it was executed competently.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

When Jalopnik posted that stupid loving new Cherokee and didn't rip it to shreds was the point where I decided to stop reading Jalopnik entirely.

Cherokee is back y'all!!! barf.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

I would've just unsheathed my katana... :jerkbag:

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Topgears/485818474808640?sk=info

Their address is apparently Carnegie Hall Tower. That's... interesting.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

I just let myself roll back a little on anyone coming up behind me on a hill and hopefully they get the hint. Other than that I'm pretty good about catching rolls with just clutch + throttle.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Ugh...and that girl. Honey, don't quit your day job.

UGH THAT CAR 3/10 WOULD NOT BANG!!!!

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

m5ind posted:

Here's something I got stuck behind today.

The stickers on the right are tough to see from the sun, so from top to bottom:
Boost gets you laid
Be patient, I'm lowered
No fat chicks, car will scrape
some lewd acts in the shape of the Honda logo

Of course, it doesn't run and is on a trailer. Of course the trailer has no brake lights on it. What was towing this piece, you ask?

Sounds like we have a hater here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Being stuck in an Advance parking lot is a harrowing experience.