Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

angryhampster posted:

My coworker got a new car, and it is terrible.

We live in Iowa, and she bought a Brabus edition Smart. Apparently the regular one wasn't bad enough. Just looks tacky IMO.
It could be worse!

(comes with own hipster)

By the way, the Brabus Smart, this year, comes with no horsepower or handling improvements. The older version did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Godholio posted:

Jesus Christ, what's the loving point? Buying a Smartcar already announces you have more money than brains and should probably be sterilized, but there's a loving Brabus edition?

Maaaybe.

And here. Have a bonus BAD IDEA.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
Okay. This one's from 2011. I'm hoping I don't break tables, but these have to be placed side to side for full impact.

I feel uptight on a Saturday night / Nine o' clock, the radio's the only light / I hear my song and it pulls me through / Comes on strong, tells me what I got to do

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mini/2011-mini-countryman-kiss-edition-ar108678.html

Yes. This was a real and licensed thing.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Subverting the dominant phallocentric paradigm. I like it.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

EightBit posted:

Stock rotaries can turn at rpm's that stock configuration piston engines can only wistfully dream of. When was the last time you had to worry about the accessories being turned by an engine at 9000 rpm?

Yow. Even my Matrix had an 8100 RPM redline. I think it cut off at 8500, but I wouldn't swear to it.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
Well, they're not Hot Wheels, but... I was testing out the camera.

Yes, I did the paint job here. I think it qualifies this for this thread. Really not my best work.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Code Jockey posted:

You know... fixed up... and done right... I think I could get behind this concept.

Paint it like a ladybug?

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Does this actually fool the cameras, by the way?

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Sudden Infant Def Syndrome posted:

Who wouldn't want to be part of the fag lot? :colbert:

Oh, they're tough and able / quite indefag-able...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
So it looks like both are true: it high centered, which it treated as an attack, and went turtle.