Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Landerig
Oct 27, 2008

by Fistgrrl

MisterSparkle posted:

I want mechanical failures back, not for any other reason that it was a thread of mechanical carnage. Having it lumped here means I have to wade though irrelevant stuff about cars to see pictures of broken poo poo.

I agree. The Mechanical failures thread was a goldmine of hilarity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landerig
Oct 27, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Geirskogul posted:

<snip>

The post on Reddit (I'll admit it) says it came into the shop for a clogged fuel filter, and the fuel filter was honest-to-god clogged with Bondo. And also that it is not a joke car, but the guy driving it is absolutely serious. Must be schizophrenic or something.

Oh my god.

I have done some lovely Bondo work. Did better Bondo work when I got a sander. The amount of money the owner must have spent in Bondo...

And wait a sec, how the bloody gently caress do you clog a fuel filter with Bondo?!

Landerig
Oct 27, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Linedance posted:

This is the most offensive vehicle I have ever seen.

Oh my god, it's like a tire bubble in car form.

Landerig
Oct 27, 2008

by Fistgrrl

I can't imagine this is a safe thing to do.