Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
on my way home last night I saw this gem sitting at one of the local "Buy Here, Pay Here" used car lots.

I was really curious about what was going on under that Acura SUV floor mat and welcome mat sitting on the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Holy poo poo. Is that a real GT40? Kit car? Did it have a price on it?

Also I totally would have peeked under that mat.

thinking it has to be a kit, it's one of those lots that have no prices visible on anything there and everything probably came from impound or insurance auctions.

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

uncle_skin posted:

Now I don't even know...

I'd like to think this is some sort of bootleg Chinese knockoff of someone's customized PT Cruiser

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Rhyno posted:

The thing on the back is one of the "dogs" from the film Predators.

I'd like to imagine he asked for an Alien on the front and a Predator on the back when he dropped it off with the artist and was surprised that this is what he ended up with

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010
holy hell...

terrible car stuff aside, it's amazing how many people with a complete lack of hand/eye coordination become tattoo "artists". They couldn't even trace their pasted together logo, clip art, and cheesy font combo without it looking like it was done by someone suffering from the early stages of Parkinsons.

winter.mute fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 29, 2019

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Memento posted:

"License and registration please"

It's a joke about how he gets pulled over a lot, which he wears as a badge of pride as opposed to something to be deeply concerned about.

before changing jobs I used to see a yellow, 2000-something, stock except for wheels, base model Nissan Sentra on a regular basis with the "I know, I know" sticker along with the rest of the douchebag kit... shocker fingers, hoonigan, illist, vagitarian, send nudes, panty dropper, as well as a wall of tiny text stickers I could never read all applied at a 45 degree angle on the rear window behind the driver.

The saddest part was the driver was at least in his mid 30's.

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

I halfway expected to see chunks of pineapple, grapes and other fruit in there when he finally broke it apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winter.mute
Jan 5, 2010

Seriously, WTF dude... WASH BEHIND YOUR EARS!