Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

I fantasize about a world where diamond plate doesn't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

Hey, what's going on here?

That's better.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

aventari posted:

lol this car owns so hard

I love the steering wheel

Agreed. The passenger seat is a swing on wooden posts.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
Spotted in Miami:

It was going in the other thread until I saw the frame sticking out of the bottom.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

I want to hate it, but the metal worker in me is saying wrong thread.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
No picture, but I saw a bone-stock CR-V with an "illest" sticker. The driver was a teenage girl.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

Geirskogul posted:

The post on Reddit (I'll admit it) says it came into the shop for a clogged fuel filter, and the fuel filter was honest-to-god clogged with Bondo. And also that it is not a joke car, but the guy driving it is absolutely serious. Must be schizophrenic or something.

I want to see a build thread!

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

Quit being a poser and paint the loving thing yellow. And the stacks should go through the hood.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

It looked cooler as a thumbnail.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
Spotted on a 2009-ish CR-V:

All four tires were this bald. This rear end in a top hat drives on the same roads as me.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

aventari posted:

As long as it's not raining and they don't drive through a lot of standing water this is not dangerous at all. I run tires pretty drat low when it's not winter

It rains every day here during the summer.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
My first derail. <sniff>

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
My commute is just under 2 miles. I leave my house at 6:26am to get there at 6:30am. It's pretty great.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

Linedance posted:

aircraft tow truck? I've been in worse.

I once rode 5 hours straight in a much worse "seat".

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
I saw a guy unloading some stuff from his PT Cruiser. As he was about to stand up, the hatch fell down and hit him right on top of the head. It looked like it hurt, but my initial thought was: serves you right for owning a PT Cruiser.

I had a Isuzu Rodeo and I swear every time I open the glass, it would fall and hit me in the head, so I know hoe he feels.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

SouthsideSaint posted:

trunk struts are cheap and easy to replace....why cant you guys just replace them....its like thirty bucks at the most with tax.....:argh:

I stole a strut from work that was an exact replacement. It was extremely stiff so I only needed one.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

Craptacular posted:

Looks like it to me. Also, some of the black trim on the bottom of the car has a few gray-ish pixels that look like they didn't get edited out properly.

FWIW I used fotoforensics.com.

The left arm doesn't have a cut line at the door.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

88h88 posted:

It's utterly terrible yet I cannot bring myself to hate because it's just so loving ridiculous.

That thing in the background though? Nah.

That is the most fascinating thing. I can't stop looking at it.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

It's like 60' long with a 30' wheel base.

I'm dying to see a view from the back.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

H1KE posted:

Imagine what will happen when you slam the brakes on real hard. I'd love to know what it would sound like if all those tips are hooked up.

Look at that loving gold Buddha statue in the back window.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

I'd probably ironically drive this, and my six year old son would think it's bad rear end.

The tombstones have names (probably) of his family members.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

Looks pretty secure to me. I like the large appliance just hanging off the tailgate, with just some rope holding it on.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

Motronic posted:

You mean the fact that it comes out of the vehicle in which it's a non-structural component that is rubber gasketed in place?

I think he means how the whole front of the Bel-Air is destroyed and the damage to the Malibu doesn't extend past the middle of the front fender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010

The Door Frame posted:

Stolen off of imgur, that's certainly something

The party is supposed to be in the back.