Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:
It's fine to me. The only thread that may stand on it's own is the mechanical failure thread but it works in here anyway. And besides, IOC said he's not worried about derails/discussions so I don't see the problem.

Did we really need a cell phone pics thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

It's like he didn't even try to turn.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

SaNChEzZ posted:

Comments?

Why are angelica's boobs so big? She's like four.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

From a distance that looked awesome. Then you got closer :(

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

GOD IS BED posted:

Sorry about the weird format, editing on a phone is hard.

:lol: So if he's trying to poo poo on speeders he has to speed too.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Stay classy North Carolina

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

SaNChEzZ posted:

Yep. I had my 83 supra and my motorcycle both wrecked in my parking garage in April. :smith:

I remember that post. Broke my heart. Wasn't the car your from your grandpa?

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Tusen Takk posted:

Like my new paint job?

:kimchi:

chineseknockoffRCdriftcar.jpg

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Should be :canada:

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Manny posted:

I don't get how this happens.

Being in a rush and distracted. New driver, old driver. I'm not saying it's excusable, just that I can see how it happens.

The one time I did in my life it was 0 degrees out with a loving whipping wind and I didn't have gloves on because I dropped them in my garage. I just wanted back in the car so bad.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

AirRaid posted:

Eh? Where does the roof go? Does it have a roof? I can't see from that angle how any kind of roof other than some kind of completely removable thing would even work.

I'm fairly certain that's a photoshop.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

2ndclasscitizen posted:

:ssh: Not everyone in AI is from the US :ssh:

:ssh: But laws in the EU and other western countries usually seem to be much more strict when it comes to autos which is why I'm sure the above posters mentioned it with the US caveat :ssh:

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

The car also appears to be inside a house, as if it's being displayed like art.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Rhyno posted:

It looks like a really nice garage to me.

Either way it's like putting PBR in a wine cellar or cigarettes in a humidor.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Brigdh posted:

Lemme guess, some cheap HID kit shorted out damaging the light casing, the bumper, and half the wiring harness?

It looks like someone literally spray painted the headlight to get the smoke look.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:stare:

Holy poo poo. He looked so calm throughout the whole ordeal. Almost as if he was in denial about the whole crash. I got this :smug:

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

`Nemesis posted:

Block hasn't owned DC Shoes since 2004 - Quiksilver owns DC now.

He's the chief brand officer and still a major stock holder.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

yyyyyy posted:

I'm sorry about my crack problem :(

but really though;

Nah, you're crack is worse. Lowered trucks are cool.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Root Bear posted:

This one almost looks like it's squatting to pee:

They got so close and then just poo poo the bed.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

CharlesM posted:

It's Japan. It's intentionally ridiculous; it's a form of self-expression. I doubt it gets driven much except to show off.

What? They do that everywhere else in the world.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Is there something wrong with a loving hatchet, or an axe for bigger pieces? I split wood all the time, and it has literally never occurred to me that I needed anything but a hatchet and some hard work. If you're swinging it correctly, it's way safer than that crazy rear end contraption.

Depends on how many cords you need to hack up. But yes, that contraption is unsafe and I'd rather do it by hand if that was the only option.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

opengl128 posted:

A cab I took today

That just doesn't seem...wise

That's funny that you think there are still airbags behind there.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

In a similar vein, that idea can go very very right

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/01/murcialago-mix-up-the-fiat-that-ate-a-lamborghini/#chapter-no-that-s-not-possible

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

CommieGIR posted:

Change the rims, and I'd drive that.

It's got a v12 murcialago engine running almost 600hp and weighs like an ounce. You'd drive it anyway, I'd hope.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

That's one of those things that is so loving stupid, awful, impractical and just down right terrible that it loops right back around to cool.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

http://www.saabworks.com/projects/stagenotes.html

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Slavvy posted:

The fact that despite everything they decided to throw an apostrophe in there, and managed to misplace it so badly, is what really sells it for me.

ninja edit: wait a star of david? what in the gently caress?

Jesus was Jewish, mane.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Terrible Robot posted:

The difference between that unfortunate Po-Beetle and anything Will.i.am has designed is that I would actually allow myself to be seen in the Po-Beetle. Will.i.am shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of anything car related, ever.

I think what you're saying is hyperbole however, even though Will.i.am's cars are loving atrocities I would much rather be seen in one of them then the po'beetle.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Sappo569 posted:

Still looks better than that crap some rapper guy made

It really doesn't but okay.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Kwik posted:

If I showed some friends of mine that, their biggest gripe would be the new NY yellow and blue plates. When I got my new car in January, the dealer actually apologized in advance that all they had were the yellow plates. I don't know why, but apparently there has been quite the negative reaction to them- I kind of like 'em. Though, those plates on that car can make me see the negative argument.

I think the hate is from non-native New Yorkers or younger people because that plate takes me back in time and I love it.

There's a similar plate in VA that I love but it has don't tread on me written on it. Even though the phrase itself is comes from good place all the teaparty idiots around here get the plate and I just don't want to be associated with that group.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

But seriously, plate chat, Delaware may suck but their all white on black plate owns.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

EightBit posted:

Plates aren't art, they serve to identify your vehicle, show that you paid the correct road tax, etc. Anything beyond that is a waste of taxpayer money.

Whhhaaaaat? I'm pretty sure they're not operating at a loss, if anything it's a revenue gain.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

StormDrain posted:

Who even needs the URL on the plate?

I'm very happy that Montana did this

As I am partial to some of the older designs and would have selected one to match my car.

They're all awful.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Snowdens Secret posted:

The new New York plates were specifically issued so the DMV could cancel the old plates, make everyone get new ones and charge for the privilege. That's part of why New Yorkers are pissed at them.

quote:

Do I need to get the new Empire Gold plates when I renew my vehicle registration?

No. You can keep your current plates when you renew your registration.

http://dmv.ny.gov/vehicle-registration/information-about-empire-gold-plates

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

Powershift posted:

You are mistaken. it's basically 2 rods connected to each end of the handlebars, so you pull one back and push the other forward to turn.

Yeah but the left one is right in front of the right seat.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

I really wish I could buy a NEW small pickup truck in the US, that's terrible car stuff right there.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

I think this goes in this thread.

If it actually performs, I'm a racing nerd first so I'll wind up loving it.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

MullardEL34 posted:

I've had multiple friends involved in accidents with uninsured undocumented Mexican and Central American nationals. They were SOL when it came to repair coverage.
(The food pretty much makes up for it though.)

I'm glad you're getting the car fixed but tell your friends about uninsured motorist coverage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

wesleywillis posted:

I'm still waiting to hear about the results from the guy who wanted to use someone's kid to see if a tesla would recognize it and stop or run it down.

That was in the video if you're curious.