Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

There aren't enough hours in the day to watch this on repeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

some texas redneck posted:

Lift it - Fat chicks can't jump

This almost turns my 15-year hatred spree for pickup trucks of any caliber around 180 degrees.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Mister Kingdom posted:

ELO is awesome and I will not hear otherwise.

I was foolishly mistaking ELO for this band and seriously could not comprehend how there were not one but two people on one page in this thread claiming they rock.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Pham Nuwen posted:

It was a fun car to drive, and it looks fine from the outside, but ye gods the inside.

Holy christ, he says he likes it: http://www.topgear.com/uk/jeremy-clarkson/clarkson-mini-copper-s-2002-01-08 and yes, the 2002 version looks pretty much identical inside. Ah well, I don't really expect the man to have good car opinions, he mostly seems to make it up based on 1) Manufacturer name, 2) Country of origin, or 3) Contradicting what everyone expects him to say.

And ultimately, 4) Is it or is it not an Aston Martin.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

N is for Nipples posted:

Dodge Neon WRX STi:

That's the cleanest Neon I've ever seen.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Remove the dumb headlight covers and it's awesome.

I think those came stock on the SRT4, which I'm just now realizing. I've never seen one without them. I guess I'll give them a pass from now on, like the late 90's Lexus's with Altezza tail lights.

enojy fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Aug 1, 2014

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

razorscooter posted:

Bad shift knob/picture handling:

More like bad thread choice

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

The Door Frame posted:

If only it were the size of a fiat, it would be acceptable as a cool, futuristic novelty vehicle, but as is, it's a $50k eyesore

I actually like that quite a bit for once (it's the European version, right?)

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Panty Saluter posted:

I am not familiar with this version of the Escalade. Must be a prototype

If I had had my way when I was 15 or 16 years old, that would've been me driving that thing. I wanted my first car to be a "slammed white import pickup truck with rims and a bed full of subwoofers and a color-matched acrylic cover." I had only a fleeting interest in rap music at the time.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Haven't laughed this hard in hundreds, nay, thousands of pages of various threads. Of course it'd be at a cock and balls spray painted on the hood of a Veyron.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/08/vandal-paints-penis-on-1-5-million-bugatti-veyron-4897317/

At least they sort of did them a solid (HEH) by keeping it on the hood, and not like, busting a load over onto the fenders and whatnot.

enojy fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Oct 9, 2014

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

jaken97 posted:

So the wife comes home last night and says go look at my driver side front tire....

Lovely gouge out of the side wall, still holding 34 PSI though. I put her spare on, drop the jack and go hun it looks like the spare was a bit low. Spare was at 20PSI and supposed to be at 60!

Wife doesn't admit to scraping a curb or any such thing....

I drove to the other side of town not too long ago to help a friend with a flat tire. Put the spare on, and it's looking really low. I told her it's way too low, and our first stop had to be a gas station with an air pump. That piece of poo poo didn't even make it to the nearest one. It was bouncing the entire time and half of the tread just shredded off after about 15 seconds of city street speed.

Of course, I've had my car for 7 years now and not once checked the spare's pressure...

neckbeard posted:

"Tuna. No Crust"
I suppose I should feel terrible for getting that it was a Fast & The Furious reference though. Was a legit RHD Altezza though

Bullshit, rear end in a top hat, nobody likes the tuna here!

enojy fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Oct 17, 2014

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Kill-9 posted:

I didn't realize it before but now I know the world needs more yak bone and gold leaf adorned Z4s. Style and class. Please tell me it's an 'M'.

Nope!

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Wrong thread in my opinion.

I'm with you. I feel like I'd have a ton of fun at some convention like this. But, if I saw this on the road (do people who do this even drive these cars?) I'd get irrationally upset.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

rear end in a top hat Bicycle posted:

I think that was Bud's rapper name on married with children.

That was Grand Father B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

canyoneer posted:

The idiots didn't retighten the battery cables after doing their "thorough inspection". The cables could be slid on and off with a finger. I wonder what else they screwed up?

Hah, I made this screwup when I replaced my first (or second?) battery. I think I swapped it out in an Autozone parking lot, and only had pliers to loosen/tighten the bolts. I got them essentially finger tight and figured that was good enough.

A couple months later, all sorts of issues start popping up. Flickering headlights, random electronics cutting out, car stalling with no warning. I never suspected the battery since it was pretty new, and the car started just fine. Then when changing the oil, I noticed the top covered in dried acid. Luckily, Autozone prorated the replacement pretty well...