Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
I saw this monstrosity of a Pontiac in Pontiac, IL this weekend. I'm pretty sure that wasn't a coincidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

Look at this abomination that I saw at McDonald's today. Just look at it. Those are the ugliest drat rims I've ever seen.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

God those things are hideous. I assumed they looked so bad because they were on a raised Monte Carlo and it just looked wrong as gently caress, but no they really do look that bad on every car they're put on.

I don't see much of car culture in small town Central IL. The only things we have are Route 66 festivals, which tend to be cars that are properly restored and belong in the good thread.

Though this was at a car show recently: