Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

That damn Pharah again...

College Slice

winter.mute posted:

thinking it has to be a kit, it's one of those lots that have no prices visible on anything there and everything probably came from impound or insurance auctions.

It's most definitely a kit, and not a very well done at that. Most vintage GT40s didn't come with $150 Ebay fart cans. The nose is too long too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

College Slice

Hello Spaceman posted:

I posted pics of this abomination in the previous 'terrible things' picture thread, but a lot has happened, since.
The owner is now selling it with a lovely red paintjob, a slight improvement over the previous primer grey.

More here: http://freestate.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Vehicles-cars-Red-Porsche-W0QQAdIdZ402855662

I know I should probably be ashamed for admitting this...but I like it.

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

College Slice

Couple days old, but this is absolutely baffling. I know there's "one born every minute" but I have a very difficult time imaging that there's actually people on this earth so brain-dead that they think this is in any way legitimate. How do they survive in day to day life and haven't been eaten by a bear or something?

The videos brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard.

SiliconX fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Mar 21, 2013

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

College Slice

MattO posted:

I don't know how someone hasn't been killed by these stupid things yet

I see the obvious question has already been asked so my question then is, "why?" Mods like this seem to usually be a cheap imitation of something else, so what the hell is that even supposed to be?