Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

A-la Mr. Bean. Utilitarian I guess, but I'd never do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

MrSaturn posted:

Serious question: does hellaflush go here now?

There's a hellaflush thread for praise/poo poo talking if you'd like.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I present to you, the Hyundai Chrome.

Complete with Hyundai center caps, front and rear badges and a license plate frame that says "Hyundai of Bel Air" which doesn't exist, and yes he means *THAT* Bel Air. Smell ya later!

:golfclap:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

So there's a gif, which means there's probably a video of that trunk floating around somewhere, please find it goons :allears:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Most recently acquired:

Caterham R500 superlight, Bluedird 510, 2002, and the TRON ones were given to me by my toy designer neighbor, who is awesome and loves cars as much as we do. (He used to work for Honda motorcycles doing body design)

I want to unpack all my other toys but I need some kind of display case, dusting a shitload of hotwheels sucks rear end.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

DrPain posted:

I feel like the Juke is Nissan's Aztek.

They even went and put the new GT-R engine in it for a sport model. :negative:

Unforgivable.

I'd rock a Juke GTR, too bad its like 300k or something ridiculous.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Comments?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Driving around at regular city speeds with a gas can propping up your hood. :downs:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Did somebody say steak? :btroll:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

It's less than my rent. :smith:

$1500 for a 1 bedroom. But I'm 3 blocks from the best coast :ssh:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

DrPain posted:

I watched Goldfinger for the first time in a long time last night.

This scene still makes me cry every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0H0C6FNO5U

Dont think that (ranchero?) is rated for that load.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Its amazing how each roll accommodates a vehicle.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I wish it was 4x4 so we could see the aftermath of the center diff.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

odiv posted:

So somehow both my cars were hit and run last night.

:waycool:

The Echo had the bumper ripped off, the fence was nicked and the Sonic was pushed forward a good 6 or more feet and the back is in pretty rough shape.

I can't even get the police to come out.

This is terrible car related stuff, right?

Yep. I had my 83 supra and my motorcycle both wrecked in my parking garage in April. :smith:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

front wing flexing posted:

I remember that post. Broke my heart. Wasn't the car your from your grandpa?

Yep. The good news is the chassis stuff is done, just lookng for decent body parts to finish it up.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

veedubfreak posted:

I saw some awesome CARma on my way in to work today. It was a crappy old eclipse, painted exactly like the car from the first :rice: movie. Except he had apparently rammed into something so he had a lovely black primer hood on it. He also had severe damage to his manifold as the car was on the shoulder smoking like crazy as he tried to pour water into the radiator :) Couldn't pull my phone out in time.

Did a portion of his runningboard/floorboard fall out?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

You Am I posted:

Your mum sitting on it

:downsrim:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Also could have been black ice that started it based on the exhaust steam in front and also the dash can driver's attire.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Shattered rear windshield? No problem, the tint and duct tape will hold it together.

:psyboom:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Sticking with the theme here, sorry for the drive by.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Seriously? I've never needed it while riding but I've always felt extra comfortable on my longer rides that if something went wrong I have AAA. I don't think I like how this makes me feel...

I mean, for a year I only had a bike (no car) but I kept my AAA just in case. I guess I would have been SOL?

An AAA driver told me to tell them you're having car trouble, then when the driver calls tell him you have a motorcycle. That's what I've done twice, that and slipped the driver a 20 for getting my busted rear end motorcycle home for me.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

I have a Darwinfish.

I have a hellaslow sticker on my cr-z :unsmith:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Guess we know who has stickier tires :smug:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Crankit posted:

Maybe he just likes Tennis?

Or maybe it's supposed to be "Penis" but p3nis, p4nis and p5nis were taken already. to 73nis it is!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Tusen Takk posted:

If you were going to comment on the stickers I had on my car, they were from the same company and they were the worst ones I could find. v :) v

Definitely have a hellaslow sticker from 'that company' on my crz. It's fitting, because well, it's slow as poo poo.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Tusen Takk posted:

ihatestickers? I admittedly liked a few of them, and I would ironically have an illest sticker on my car, but I peeled them all off a while ago. I got them for half off from a group buy and for whatever reason I thought it'd be hilarious to put terrible stickers on my Saturn and post it to the Cobalt community.

Going by the state of the thread now, there is no such thing as terrible anymore.

Houseografix, same thing I assume. Was going to get the burberry patterned one, but that was a little much.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I smell some GT-R influence.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Voltage posted:

I really wish they would make stripper cars nowadays. As much as I love alcantara and teak with subtle hints of nappa leather, an absolutely gutted car with a big fat engine would be my dream car. So many times you need to pony up a lot of extra cash for a "package" to allow for a bigger engine, turbo, LSD, etc. Give me a Mustang, Vette, or Focus ST with every performance option, but put in the base cloth seats, no navi or automatic anything. Cheap speed is the best speed.

Also for content, I saw these two seperate G6's on the same day while I was on long island:

Is that a g35 wing on the first one?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Octopus Magic posted:

Someone thought this cage was a good idea

To be fair, on the driver's side it doesn't look that heinous to have to step over. However, shouldn't there be some kind of bar from the top to the bottom in more of a straight line?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Willfrey posted:

OH jesus. I sincerely hope the 59' caddy the guy butchered to make that was beyond restorable, but considering how straight the pieces are...

Don't kid yourself, its all made out of chicken wire and bondo.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

04ish mustang, almost stepped on this dudes body kit on the way out of the restaurant.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

TylerC 2.0 posted:

Hilarious vulgarity or stupid vulgarity?

This is the car:

If its a v6, totally OK.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

No words for this one.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

slidebite posted:

Is that a Prius front end?

Looks like it, wonder what kind of MPG it's getting.

Also, bonus points if they took the rear diff out of the baja and just made some sort of straight axle.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

The worst part is the car seat in the back.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

http://5series.net/articles/this-is-not-an-e60-5-series/

It's an impreza :ssh: Nice body work, but why an impreza, you'd think a more modern platform would be better perhaps?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Das Volk posted:

I never "got" socal brotrucks. What are they supposed to be for? I understand the whole mudding thing down in the deep south but what's in southern California?

GLAMIS BRO

No seriously, there are lots of places to go climbing just outside of LA. On that note, 9/10 bro trucks will get stuck and they're just penis extensions.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

InitialDave posted:

Unless you're going back a looong way: :ughh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Racing

Are those the same company? Bicycle shocks and apparel?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

InitialDave posted:

Not for more than 35 years. The respective founders are brothers

I imagine flipping a coin for logos. "Heads or tails?" :haw:

:downsrim:

Interesting stuff, learn something new every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

More of a rant, but gently caress you parents who let their kids put the entire Lisa loving Frank collection on the inside of the rear windows.