Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Mechanical failure, the afterburners didn’t shut off and it kept going faster until the inevitable happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
why would you willingly put this on your car?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I was more taking about the license plate frame, I didn’t even think about the wing haha

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Memento posted:

𝑜𝑜𝑓

I’ve definitely been in the internet too long because I recognized what it was even from the thumbnail on mobile.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

RillAkBea posted:

I just found out about the RUF RXL and I'm pretty sure it was designed using a regular 911 clone and the panamera function.:kstarehair:

ftfy

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I remember caring about my post count and “standing” on forums……when I was a dipshit teenager. Some people never grow up!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Terrible car stuff-Sounds bad, but for Tesla, it’s good.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Official Boy Scout One Match Fire.

Used to pride myself on this and now I don’t give a gently caress. Pour on the splash of gasoline, let the fumes waft away for a minute, and let er’ rip.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

bonelessdongs posted:

Don't be a doomer, it could also be those ones that shine a light into your skin and read different depending on your race

What, like a lot of automatic soap dispensers out there?

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Nidhg00670000 posted:

Most cars made today are dipped but zinc is not rust protection, only a rust retardant.

Heres a 2008 Passat doing what Passats do:

When I had my Passat wagon, the vw dealer basically next door to my job at the time had a fantastic service advisor, loved that guy. He noticed a bubble of rust on my left front, let me know about the extended warranty coverage for the corrosion, and set me up with an appointment with their body shop to get it replaced. I was sad when he quit to be a SAHD because his wife was making big bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Cactus Ghost posted:

it's two kids. people buy seven seat three row suvs for two kids

Daughter’s friend is an only child. Her mom drives a previous-gen Tahoe.

Meanwhile a minivan and focus hatch for 3 kids works just fine. The ranger is for the dog and Lowe’s.