Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Amberlyn posted:

Ya just can't beat the South for :ohdear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your satisfaction is my goal! and your pets safety is my priority,I offer most cuts and shaves. All grooming includes bath,haircut or shave, ear clean,nail trim and dematt if needed. i can also paint nails:) all for $25. no dogs over 40 pounds please.. call,text or email 615-900-6722 "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All that plus a bald pet with a balloon head for only $25.00? Sure!

:psyduck:

Will skin your dog for cheap! Won't bother to groom its head either!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Wow, how does someone lose so many cats.

I imagine it must be something like this..

cats are just so desperate to escape

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Mixed with a bull master. what?

Also, yes, $35 will ensure the dog gets a good home.

Sidenote, :ohdear: that dog is so drat adorable I wish I could have limitless time and room and money to take in dogs like this!

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Silly Hippie posted:

"Miracle" chihuahua/pit mixes.

And they love..music?

I'm surprised they didn't list their individual favorite activities too, like soccer or ballet.

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Silly Hippie posted:

That sure does look like a schitzu. Who the gently caress buys a three week old puppy? :psyduck:

Well, they do say in the ad they "I don't know much about dogs"... I consider that as the biggest understatement of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

I found something amazing on CL

Then there was a response:

• Locked thread