Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

I spent $1,000 on my computer but I'm too "poor" to take my dog or any of my animals to the vet for vet care. My neglect caused 1 of my birds to die prematurely! My dog pisses everywhere! I don't care! I'm a piece of shit! Don't believe me? Check my post history in Pet Island!
"Both dogs grew up together and have had 4 litters together. She is not spayed, HOWEVER, should NOT be bred any further. Male dog IS NEUTERED!! Completely inseparable! Good guard dogs when threatened. They absolutely LOVE people and is GREAT with kids with a lot of energy and they also feed on CONSTANT affection. HOWEVER they do have behavioral issues when it comes to other animals. Based on previous observations, have not interacted well with other animals. Baby animals are fine, but other adult dogs seem to agitate them. They are, however, young enough to be trained if necessary.

They have NOT tasted blood and only play fight between each other.
We will carefully screen callers. Must have a large enough home to house TWO large dogs (preferably a house) and be able to financially keep them! We want their next home to be their LAST!"

An ad for 2 pits.
They haven't tasted blood you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

I spent $1,000 on my computer but I'm too "poor" to take my dog or any of my animals to the vet for vet care. My neglect caused 1 of my birds to die prematurely! My dog pisses everywhere! I don't care! I'm a piece of shit! Don't believe me? Check my post history in Pet Island!
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/for/3549067964.html

Oh look fish sales....

Click

:( only sadness in the link.

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

"If you are interested in this male pup please email me with a contact number. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE A NUMBER I WON'T RESPOND!! Only had him for 4 days. Too much of a responsibility, I rather stick with fish. Please contact me only if you have time for this great puppy. Rehoming donation is required! Please email me for details"

:psyduck:
boy i want a puppy

only 4 days later

NEVERMIND

:psyduck:

edit:
pic

its also still like, a potato too

Malalol fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jun 13, 2013

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

^ monster bettas usually mean a white face coloration :D
and/or referring to size..

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/pet/3930771179.html
Is..that.
-a turtle???

Sorry no screenie on ipad :(

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

Hah well yeah, I meant the third photo of the sav in its enclosure.

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

browsing kijiji atm

'7 white albynos perekees for sale or trade
$12
hi i have 7 pure white perekees albinos and 4 more in diferent colors for any information please tex me at my cell xxxxx i live in brooklyn ny thanks pure white 12$ each (perekees of diferent colors i have 4 10$ each one I sale or trade I have in total 12 perekees 8 white and 4 of different colors'

perekeeeeeees

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

"puppy - alaskan wolf high breed
Looking for a buyer who has a loving
home alot of space for her to run around
because she loves to run around.
3month old female child friendly puppy.
Beautiful dog very energetic, playful.
It is sad that she has to go due to
residential issues so it would have to be
urgent. There is a fee..

Pic upon request.."

took me a sec to realize that it meant hybrid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

"4 full breed female pitbull puppies for adoption! Need them gone today (Medford, Long Island)

I have 4 full breed female pitbull puppies left from a litter or 10 that need to be adopted today! Im going on vacation tomorrow and I wont be able to take care of them. They are 7 weeks old and have be dewormed and received their first set of shots. If your interested in a puppy call or text me anytime at xxxxxxxx. Im located in Medford, Ny 11763."

so like
what happens when they dont all sell today?

edit:

"Bandit is a 7 month old pup. He has no shots. He is wee wee pad trained. He is soooo loving and very playful. My mother is getting at that age where having to take care of pets is just to much for her. Her asking price for Bandit is $175.
ONLY SERIOUS inquiries plz!!"
Assuming you had the dog for say, 5 months..suddenly your mom is too old?

Malalol fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Nov 28, 2013

• Locked thread