Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuatal
Apr 17, 2007

:dukedog:

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Four girl what? :confused:

E:

I mean I'd guess it was just a bad grasp of the english language, but the four translators I ran that spanish through have no idea what the hell that's saying either.

It's because she's using "netspeak," at least I'm guessing it's a she based on the way they type.

It says "Hello I have a small six month old toy poodle that needs a good home. I divorced and I don't want to give her to a kennel. Please help me find a good home, I am requesting 40 dollars for rehoming, thank you."

Cuatal fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Sep 1, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread