Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atma McCuddles
Sep 2, 2007

So, because I have a cuteness problem, I occasionally end up on Kijiji, lusting after adorable and worthy doggles that just need homes (that at the moment, I cannot provide). Most of these dogs are your standard good old Canadian husky/lab/GSD mixes, but sometimes there are special surprises that I just have to share.

I'm not sure how a "dingo" made it to Canada. Can't even imagine how this particular mix would behave. What does PI think, could that be a legit dingo mix?

This one is just a frustrating example of charging far too much for a dog that will inevitably have health problems (and she isn't even fixed!).

Aaaaand this was in the 'dogs' section, but I totally want it. Good in house!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atma McCuddles
Sep 2, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

That's supposed to be a selling picture.

It's so hard to find a reputable hellhound breeder these days!

Atma McCuddles
Sep 2, 2007

Got a dog!

$450 for (what we must assume is) a pit mix?

Oh, and in other depressing news, lots of listings are getting "Perfect for Christmas" thrown into the title. :(

Atma McCuddles
Sep 2, 2007

adventure in the sandbox posted:

Months ago we were all decked out and ready to go hunting. The dogs were in the back of the 4Runner and we stopped at a Tim Hortons to pick up tea and timbits. When we come out this older guy had parked next to us, three GSD in his car, and wanted to chat. Ok cool, I like shepherds, this guy isn't so weird! I mean, he's like 50 with a pot leaf toque but whatev, this is the redneck part of town. He asked if we bred them, if he could breed one of his to one of ours. Typical.

I go on Kijiji to torture myself, and see someone selling puppies. The ad:

Red flag: what's so bad about your home??

Huh. Its the same guy. And the same toque.

This guy is hilarious. If that's not RuralCanada.jpeg I don't know what else would qualify. Maybe a couch on the lawn and more Pit mixes.

Those bulldogs posted earlier in the thread are really depressing. 2000 pounds for something that can't breathe or breed without medical intervention :(

• Locked thread