Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

"Miracle" chihuahua/pit mixes.

Nothing really weird about this one, I just want that dog. She looks like she's wearing eyeliner :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007
Christ I HOPE the pitbull is the "momma" in question. The pictures looked like pretty average byb pits to me, for what it's worth.

So... presumably this ad should say "pregnant basset hound" instead? You have to wonder what happened in a grand total of two weeks that made him realize breeding his dog was a bad idea. He wants a rehoming fee :v:

e: Holy poo poo someone is selling a muntjac deer on Craigslist. "They are litter box trainable making them good house pets!" This is amazing.

Silly Hippie fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Apr 8, 2013

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

Pardalis posted:

Confession: I would have a muntjac in a heartbeat, especially a Leaf over a Reeves :allears:

Counter confession: I totally considered it for like five seconds, but it would probably be eaten by a coyote.

Also I deeply apologize for my third contribution to this thread in so many days, but this has gotten addictive. Most people around here are just selling cute mutty farmdogs, but then you get the batshit insane-

Someone on Craigslist posted:

i am considering trading a few things in EXCHANGE FOR :
Sphynx
ragdoll
rex
birman
white leopard bengal
balinese
siamese
other hairless cats
DOGS: (must be FULL AKC registration and i will want to see pictures of the dog and the parents. female preferred) puppy preferred.
papillon (phalene or standing ear tail carried over back)
Chihuahua (apple head tail carried over back)
Pomeranian (correct double coat and teddy bear head)
toy fox terrier
american hairless terrier AKC FCI registered
bull terrier standard or mini

things for trade:
my old toshiba laptop i will return to factory settings it does have 1 problem with the charger port HOWEVER i can fix this and show you how to if it happens again and it is slightly used requiring a new touch pad mild cosmetic damage . the batteries need to be replaced.

another toshiba laptop that requires a new operation disc possibly a touch pan error.

nintendo DS

konica minolta Z6 camera (needs repairs) no longer holding charge

lenses wide angle and telephoto lenses i do not have the adapter any longer i will throw in the other lenses as i find them..

hova bator incubator with egg turner

video games:

n64:
zelda
pokemon stadium

GBA:
ruby
emerald
harvest moon

DS:
sims racing
harvest moon tale of two towns

nintendo hand held:
pokemon red, yellow and blue

PS2:
orphen
kingdom hearts

PC:
spore and expansion creepy cute pack
overlord

XBOX
halo

xbox 360:
zoids assault

gamecube:
beyblade
amazing island
pokemon colo.
pokemon xd gale of darkness

will also consider trading a kinect for xbox 360 and a printer/ scanner

and 1 male ragdoll cat unaltered not registered.

i will trade multiples but it depends however so contact me. =]!

Look at all that stuff you could get for a cat! ...Or a dog! It doesn't really matter which!

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007
My 5th grade teacher had an iguana in a tank shorter than the length of her body. In, you know, a classroom full of children. Maybe these people are my former classmates, I know I sure wanted a ball python after handling one of the four she kept together in a tiny cage. :downs:

Someone's selling this cat and her 8 week old kitten. (I say selling because $450 is not a rehoming fee, come on guys).

I desperately want an alien of my very own

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

poo poo, this cat is so important she gets her own mail.

That sure does look like a schitzu. Who the gently caress buys a three week old puppy? :psyduck:

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

For the love of god, man, this is a time for pictures. (I can only assume these are husky/malamute/something + bulldog mixes and that sounds hilarious).

I really need a new mop. Or ewok. Whatever.

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

Malalol posted:

Hah well yeah, I meant the third photo of the sav in its enclosure.

Oh god, I just noticed that. I think it's a tortoise.

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007
When I was a little girl I used to go to the mall pet store and look at the kittens and puppies they had in aquariums. I think they were bigger than that one but still, drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

adventure in the sandbox posted:

Months ago we were all decked out and ready to go hunting. The dogs were in the back of the 4Runner and we stopped at a Tim Hortons to pick up tea and timbits. When we come out this older guy had parked next to us, three GSD in his car, and wanted to chat. Ok cool, I like shepherds, this guy isn't so weird! I mean, he's like 50 with a pot leaf toque but whatev, this is the redneck part of town. He asked if we bred them, if he could breed one of his to one of ours. Typical.

I go on Kijiji to torture myself, and see someone selling puppies. The ad:

Red flag: what's so bad about your home??

Huh. Its the same guy. And the same toque.

Okay those are pretty dogs but were German Shepards always that BIG? I swear to god the dogs I remember from my childhood were 3/4ths that size. I also never saw black GSDs anywhere and I've seen like ten in real life in the last two years.

Also enjoying the thought process that must've gone into that outfit. "What should I wear to take a picture to post on the internet, advertising the sale of live animals? Hmm, yes, the weed leaf hat and HIGH AS gently caress shirt ought to do it."

• Locked thread