Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scenty
Feb 8, 2008

Who needs so many feeder rats on an apparent emergency?

Okay, now this is just heartbreaking. 2010?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scenty
Feb 8, 2008

Awww, I love birds! Jack is adorable. Too bad my dog hates birds too much for us to get one. My dream bird is a male eclectus. I worked in a bird specialty store and they are the best!

Maybe they meant baby as in, relative to their potential life span? Or yeah just smaller than a macaw, haha.

Scenty fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Oct 17, 2012

Scenty
Feb 8, 2008

Amberlyn posted:

OK so which is it? You're fostering him, or he's actually yours and you just don't want him anymore? Sounds like you got him for a pet, decided you didn't like him, so you're trying to ingratiate yourself and not get flagged by saying he's a foster.

Also, I'm going to completely ignore the "chiweenie" thing.

When I worked at petsmart somebody abandoned a yorkie in the parking lot. I know I couldnt keep her long term but I took her home, worked with her on some basic training and socializing, and then adopted her out. Maybe it's a similar thing? I try to think people are good.

Scenty
Feb 8, 2008

Captain Foxy posted:

And that Petsmart chameleon is now dead. lol @ 'moist environment'

I feel so bad for that chameleon. Why couldn't they get a nice cute leopard or fat tail gecko? Something for beginners and that the kid could maybe interact with without killing it. A chameleon is for that kid in twenty years when he is a reptile enthusiast... Not at loving six years old. poo poo.

• Locked thread