Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

On occasion, I like to go through the Austin Craigslist postings. More often than not, it's awful.

But today I found this. A "wolf hybrid".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Pardalis posted:

^ :(

I...I don't even know how they managed to get that large and look so healthy in that tiny tank. How sad.

Jesus, how can anyone actually set that up, step back and think, "Yep, this looks comfortable."?

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/zip/3647679607.html

I called, the guy says it's serious. No charge. Just go get her. :psyduck:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised because y'know, Texas, but REALLY? It's already been removed,so who knows where that chimp's gonna end up.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

This guy's got 4 more listing for adult birds. Seriously 70 Quaker babies? 20 Conure babies? And this guy even states he's a wholesaler, so that kind of goes terribly against Craigslist policy on selling pets.

Then of course, there's all the stuff about a dead dog dumping ground under a bridge in Bastrop. :(

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Malalol posted:

browsing kijiji atm

'7 white albynos perekees for sale or trade
$12
hi i have 7 pure white perekees albinos and 4 more in diferent colors for any information please tex me at my cell xxxxx i live in brooklyn ny thanks pure white 12$ each (perekees of diferent colors i have 4 10$ each one I sale or trade I have in total 12 perekees 8 white and 4 of different colors'

perekeeeeeees

For a while I couldn't figure out what the hell "perekees" were until it clicked: Oh, PARAKEETS.

Anyway...It's almost football time in Texas, and people are getting their priorities in order.

• Locked thread