Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

~**BOY**~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Hey I wonder if there are any "wolfdogs" in my area!

This poor dog :smith:

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

quote:

I am starting a new job and I need a foster home for my 2 Rottweilers (one male that is 100 lbs and a female that is 60 lbs). I will be in training for 2 months; I will be flying to many different cities, very often, and I cannot take my pups with me. When I am done with training, caring for my dogs will not be an issue. I do not want to rehome them just because I cannot be with them for 2 months. They are very good dogs; very lovey, non-aggressive, eager to please, and snuggle bugs. I will provide all of their healthcare, food and treats; I need a foster family to let them sleep with them, love on them, play with them, and scratch their ears. If you think you can help, please call me at

Board my dogs for free while I jetset around the country. I'll provide you with food I guess.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

quote:

Hi I have a female shih tzu puppy 8 month old verry beautiful verry good dog really good with kids. The reason why giving her away is because I can't take her with me. The place I'm moving is to small...If you are Interested to adopting sassy thars her name plz txt me or call me REDACTED thank you asking for no rehoming fee just for a good home her..

Where on earth are you moving to that can't fit a shih tzu?

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Not even close :colbert:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22968811

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

From the wisdom panel facebook:

Someone is sad that their super unique pharaoh hound is just a bully mix with GSD ears and tie.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Craigslist meltdowns are the best.

quote:

STOP HARASSING ME SAYING YOUR GOING TO KILL MY DOGS
THE NEXT PERSON TO CALL MY PHONE SAYING YOUR GOING TO KILL MY DOGS WILL BE REPORTED I AM NOT A BACK YARD BREEDER IM A CERTIFIED BREEDER THROUGH APRI AND AKC I AM VACCINATING ALL MY PUPIES DEWORMING AND IM ALSO OFFERING MICROCHIPPING IF ITS WANTED IM SENDING PEOPLE HOME WITH INFO ON BREED AND WHERE TO GET THE PUPPY SPAYED AND NEUTERED AND THE CLOSEST VET AND EVERYONE PURCHASING A PUPPY FROM ME HAS TO SIGN A CONTRACT IM NOT WRONG BY DOING THIS THIS IS HER LAST LITTER SHE IS BEING SPAYED AFTER PUPPIES ARE GONE.

WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IS WRONG YOUR SAYING YOUR GOING TO KILL MY DOG AND HER PUPPIES SO THEY DONT GET HURT! HOW ARE THEY GOING TO BE HURT? THE MOM IS BEING SEEN BY A VET HAS ALL HER SHOTS AND IS A LOVED FAMILY PET MY FAMILY IS GETTING SOME OF THE PUPPIES TO KEEP TO BE FAMILY PETS AND THE REST ARE BEING ADOPTED OUT TO ONLY APPROVED HOMES THAT HAVE A VET ALREADY AND RECOMMENDATIONS!

On an unrelated topic:

quote:

Cat stolen out of back yard!
:downs:

Bananaquiter fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Yes.

• Locked thread