Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
Speaking of rabbits....this local person keeps posting. They have multiple "cute" breeds and rescues and wouldn't you know, also tons of mixed breed babies all the time. Here's a prime example:

One of their more recent ad states, in part:

quote:

We have very many rescues available right now and picking up more this evening, over 50 rabbits are in need of loving homes... I charge $10 for one or $15 for two so I can afford to feed all of the rescues. Donations of food, bedding, hay, cages, bottles, dishes, toys are appreciated...I will also take donations as payment for rescues if you would want to trade. The pictures below are just some of what I have right now, I also have non rescues which cost a little more, 2 male mini lops $20 each or two for $35 and pedigreed mini rex, $35 each with papers or $60 for both and they are does...some of the rescues [not including the 40-50 i pick up tonight] include

* 2 Male Lionhead Mix - Wrex & Marshmallow[$10 FOR 1/ $15 FOR 2]

* 4 Male mixed Rabbits [$10 FOR 1/ $15 FOR 2]

* Male lop mix- solid black- Jack Junior [$10]

***The rescues I get tonight will mostly be lionhead, cotton tail, lop mixes, some carry more of one trait than the other, all look different, all ar usually tame, this is not the first time i have picked up rescues from this facility.... I will also be picking up dutch rabbits and bunnies, not sure if they are moxed or not but all will need home and if you can prove you can care for them, i may let some go to good homes for free***

Certainly, I have nothing against rabbit breeders. I have nothing against breeders doing rescue. But there are so many things going on here...

We have ratty rabbits, cheap purebreds, tons of mixed breeds. I think these are the same people who used to offer to pick up free rabbits. And she also posts her phone number, e-mail, and website in each ad. Did I mention her website apparently has a map TO HER HOUSE?

There's a lot going on here and none of it is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
My cat keeps going missing, but anyone who dares to try and tame is wild heart is the REAL rear end in a top hat!

quote:

Rocky is missing again. The last time (last month) he was gone for 10 days. Rocky is `neutered` so I can`t imagine him roaming so far from home for so long. What I think happened is ...he wandered into someones property that last time, and whoever`s property it was...thought they had `found` a new cat ? Rocky has it `made` at his home, and the ONLY reason that I can imagine him not coming home for his daily brkfst, brunch, lunch, and dinner is....that someone has him again, and they are trying to make him their `indoor` kitty ? Rocky is an indoor/OUTDOOR cat! If you are trying this ...It is cruel!!! He is almost 5 y/o and has never been confined to the indoors only. He has a heated bed on my back porch that he uses whenever he wants. He grew up in THIS backyard...it is his! If you have him...Please release him to come and go as HE pleases. If he wants to come by your house to visit, that is fine with me - we can share, but please do not hold him against his will any longer!
P.S. I have provided him w/all of his shots, and flea meds, so please don`t give him any more.
Thanks to all who have taken the time to read this.

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
I have two tiny horses I need to sell. I may post on Craigslist. I may post awful responses I get here.

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
Oh, good. I've been looking for a broke, unemployed college student to take in my unwanted animals.

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
Now I really DO want an explanation...

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008

" i have a 7 month old female that needs a unfixed friend.

I'm looking for a large breed male that isn't fixed or chipped for my female pit mastiff mix............i won't pay a rehoming fee...i just need a friend for her we are moving to a large acreage property and will be able to handle litters i feed her alpi dog food and take goid care of her...if u think u have a male that meets my requirements let me know"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitMage
Nov 20, 2008
Oh, wow. This just got better.

• Locked thread