Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Four girl what? :confused:

E:

I mean I'd guess it was just a bad grasp of the english language, but the four translators I ran that spanish through have no idea what the hell that's saying either.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Aug 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That's supposed to be a selling picture.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Bear Rape posted:

Reminds me of that thread where someone spilled manic panic dye on their dog.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3356353

Thread is there. However, a lot of folks don't have Archives, so, it was Scary Ned's pups:

and Kaydee showed her support too. :colbert:

On topic, as far as craigslist goes (kijiji just isn't a big deal here):

"I have a perfectly great tank for a betta, but I want a piece of poo poo cube that will kill one".

I try not to be a grammar nazi. I really do. But you are advertising a business and you can't even spell "month"?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Someone please remind me I can't help all the doggies. :smith:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wtftastic posted:

Also thats so obviously a harlequin dane.

Blue Merle. Harlequins are the black on white, not blue/gray. I dunno. I'd have to actually see the dog standing to say full dane or just really high percentage. It looks kinda wide in that laying down picture. :ohdear: Maybe it's just super fat. It looks happy as gently caress though. From those pictures I'd say dane.

And that breeder ad is painful.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Definitely a dane, with that picture. Why would you even say it's a mix? BYBs go nuts for intact merles because :downs: "they look exotic and make exotic looking puppies!". You know, nevermind that the merle gene can gently caress the breed up. Gotta sell them pups! Gonna make me some bluequine fawndrles and charge $1500. :cripes: That someone will buy and breed and augh.

Here's an ad for the pibble people:

So if the dog doesn't turn heads everywhere he goes and litearlly stop traffic does that mean I can get my money back?

E:

:patriot:

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Sep 1, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

"I just bought a pitbull puppy yesterday she's beautiful and a month old but my parents are bitching that they don't wanna let me keep her so Ima have to get rid of her if interested-"

The way that jerk is holding her, I'm glad they're "getting rid" of her.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

There's a black and tan male dog that she's been feeding that she suspects was lost, or it was dropped off. She's an elderly lady and can't keep feeding the stray, so please, someone come and get it, because she doesn't really care what happens to the dog, so long as she doesn't have to feel obligated to feed it anymore. Or it's her dog and she's using it as an excuse to get rid of it.

I mean, on the piss poor income most 84 year olds have, I can kinda understand.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Well I guess if you're looking for a short term commitment she's the dog for you.

**certified dog trainer**

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Every day the 3/4th basset hound puppy lies in a blob on the grass watching the other border collie pups tear around the yard at Puppy Training School.

Every day the 3/4th basset hound puppy dies a little more inside. :smith:

E: On basset hounds!

Can't imagine why that is. The male is the one on the left.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Oct 15, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Currawong posted:

I... don't really understand what's going on here. How exactly does one steal reptiles? Does he grab the snake and just run out the door? People said they were robbed--literally? At gunpoint? Or does he break into their house to steal snakes? I imagine they'd go to the police if that's the case, and not just go for craigslist justice. It's not even posted in the right area.

Two ways I can think of off the top of my head. Walking into a breeder's house/exotics shop and just opening cages and grabbing them and stuffing them in your pocket/the cuffs of your jeans/purse while the person showing you around is distracted. Or getting them via mail, using paypal and doing chargebacks after the person has the reptile. If it's the latter, you can check faunaclassified's BOI board (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13) and see if they're talking about it, because they almost always are when someone starts loving people over.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Potentially :nws: :nms: for pictures of dog mating (thanks Super, totally didn't even notice)

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/pet/3449659995.html

I don't normally link a whole ad, but I feel like you guys need the full effect of enjoying those pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/6tXQ4 in case it gets taken down.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 3, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Serella posted:

:gonk: I didn't even notice this until you pointed it out.

:cripes: Neither did I. I just thought that dog was that badly formed.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

ButWhatIf posted:

Kind of except past tense. Some species of songbirds were basically wiped out in cities where lazy shits got tired of scooping poop and said "Welp gonna release 'em into the wild."

I'm sure all the other predators had nothing to do with it and it was literally only released pet ferrets that destroyed the species. Then again, this is about as logical as I expect any pet ban to be.

Also:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

Lmao, I would love to know what they are for

It's just funny because I can't think of anything in the world easier to manage than same sex dog aggression in pits. "Okay, you guys don't get to play together anymore." Wow job done!!!

I am glad he is rehoming the cool one and not the blue one because maybe the cool one will go to someone who isn't retarded.

He's going to go to a rescue lady who will call him her son, after the other six sons she also has, which are all Good Dogs and Don't Fight and they were all Bait Dogs and so was he probably.

This guy has spent the last several months getting a stockpile of reptiles, rodents and, I believe, birds. At one point he was advertising that he was caring for 80+ animals in his home every day (this was weeks ago and I can only assume there's lots more). The ASPCA will do nothing because there are no laws regarding the limit of non-dogs/cats/livestock you can have on your property at any one time, and all the animals have food and water when they've checked.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nemos-furry-and-exotics/541817559179685?ref=stream is his facebook (which I will happily remove if POK or khelmar or whomever wants it off). He says his house is a 'petting zoo'.

I'm not all "oh you have too many animals" at people if it's all healthy, but the guy seems kinda nuts since he's still asking to take in animals for 'small rehoming fees'. He's also feeding live because "too many snakes won't eat frozen" :downs:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Are we sure that isn't photoshopped? :psyduck:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:confused: Is this person saying their snake got kidnapped or something?

E: Remember that nemo dude?

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jan 18, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:cripes: Obligate carnivore.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Since the ferret was caged with the guinea pigs I'd say it might have eaten them. :ohdear:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I see poodle as puddle all the time. I went looking to be sure. The dogbreeds website doesn't say anything about puddles. Does say something about rattles though: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/r/rattle.htm

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/zip/3647679607.html

I called, the guy says it's serious. No charge. Just go get her. :psyduck:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I actually talked to someone at the zoo yesterday about the chimp and they said they'd work on it because that poo poo isn't allowed in the city limits.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jack_tripper posted:

I assume cinderblocks are important for a puppy's development considering how often they're in the photos on craigslist dog ads

They're clearly for puppy weight lifting.

I wish I'd gotten a picture. Thankfully it's gone now. Someone was selling a spectacled caiman and said if you keep it in a 55 gallon tank it'll be the same size forever.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Look at those fine, outstanding dogs pictured.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Chihuahua equivelent of a pitbull.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

There's easter guinea pigs, ducks and chicks right now. I live in one of the last subdivisions before town ends in a death desert. I fully expect to see small animals of some sort wandering around before long.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hooo yeah, this is getting shared:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/pet/3962018961.html

Proof that pitbulls are monsters.

Zenith, I hope there are a million english bulldogs named george/georgie by the time the year is out. ...But they'll all be in the states.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pew! Pew! posted:

I didn't cap it, but someone linked me a CL FREE KITTENS ad. They were being kept in a fish tank.

It totally took you a few minutes to realize they were in a fish tank too.

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/zip/3966044379.html

Pictures just in case they get removed:

I still think the frog one from earlier was worse.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

A new puppy for Super:

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/pet/4164806778.html

He could do buddy cop things with Frankie :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

platedlizard posted:

I won't deny it, if I saw that dog at the pound it'd be going home with me :kimchi:

Weirdest looking dog I ever saw was a lhasa apso/boxer

Was it's nose mounted to the back of it's skull?

• Locked thread