Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

you see me rollin up pops you step aside
Nobody beats my hometown for absolutely terrible Kijiji listings.

"hello I have a 4th gen white ipad 32 gig I am willing too trade for a python or boa but it must come with a setup my ipad is in mint shape so if u wanna trade let me know what u have and we will go from their thanks"

People in my town also apparently have trouble buying pets that they cannot somehow associate with food:

"Hi,
My daughter has a beautiful little t cup chiuuawa that she needs to find a home for asap.. very sweet, these are really one person little dogs, that love to sit on your lap, and be loved, and spoiled... tan in color,if you are interested please email me, and I can set up a time for you to see this little lady.
Caroll
sorry no pictures.."

"We have 6 katahdin ram lambs for sale. They would be ready to breed soon as they are all around five months old. All of them are twins and are looking great. They would be good for meat to but some are more breeding stock material. I also have two registered katahdin ram lambs for sale give me an offer for them and we will work from there."

edit: for some reason these images are showing up really small, so I have pasted the text here for your convenience.

Aethersphere fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jul 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread