Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009
I assume cinderblocks are important for a puppy's development considering how often they're in the photos on craigslist dog ads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

platedlizard posted:

Need husky/wolf/German Shepard
Looking for a husky mix preferably, but will look at German sheppards and wolf mixes too. My close friend lost his dog 2 days ago and had to put him to sleep after only having him for 2 days will pay up to $100 rejoining fee. Contact me

welcome to your new home! you've got 48 hours to get housebroken, good luck!

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

hhgtrillian posted:

One of the things that annoys me most is getting rid of pets you've had for a long time because you got a new pet. Also, all four feet declawed.

these ads posted by someone doing something obviously lovely always include "we'll be very careful choosing new owners so be prepared to answer questions"

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

Russian Dollies posted:

Best posting I've seen in awhile. I'm sure more than one person can appreciate it in here. :)

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pet/3946417064.html

the only thing that's missing is a $400 rehoming fee despite their desperation to get rid of them

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

Malalol posted:

"Bandit is a 7 month old pup. He has no shots. He is wee wee pad trained. He is soooo loving and very playful. My mother is getting at that age where having to take care of pets is just to much for her. Her asking price for Bandit is $175.
ONLY SERIOUS inquiries plz!!"
Assuming you had the dog for say, 5 months..suddenly your mom is too old?

7 months old, no shots and not house-trained; it does indeed sound like taking care of a pet is too much for her (and her lovely kid that can post a craigslist ad but can't take the dog for shots)

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

Mirthless posted:

I'm honestly tempted to start driving around my neighborhood looking for a monkey, this guy is like two miles away from me.

the first guy has an amazing scam going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009
I've got 10k and I'm looking for a dog; how do I know which craigslist byb is right for me?

• Locked thread