Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

I feel... and maybe I'm wrong... but I feel like... even if there were Dingos in rural Alabama... they wouldn't be breeding with chihuahuas. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

:allears:

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009
Not craigslist, but a particularly dumb Yahoo question I found when Googling "average chihuahua weight"

Yeah, I'd really like to make sure that my dog is a deformed minimicroteaspoon size before it grows into a massive 6-8 pound standard chihuahua. HUGE!

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

a life less posted:

Funnily enough, the breed standard calls for Chihuahuas not to exceed 6 pounds. An automatic disqualification is a dog that exceeds that weight.

Yeah, I added on two pounds for BYB variations, like a chihuahua would be 8 pounds max. I just can't imagine a scenario in which two extra pounds would make a dog just TOO HUGE to fit into your lifestyle. Like, I like little dogs, but if 6 pounds is too much, you don't want a dog... you want a very large rat. ~*purse rats*~

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009
Are Facebook posts kosher in this thread? I've had two different friends within the past week decide to get rid of their adult dogs and it's got my blood boiling.

"hey my adult lab is getting on my nerves, somebody take her or we'll dump her at the pound. we've already got a new dog so it's no big deal to us."

Ah yes, Maltese, notoriously un-apartment friendly dogs. :confused: Or maybe the issue is that the apartment you've decided to rent doesn't allow animals, which is a decision you made despite already having a dog, because gently caress it.

(if these shouldn't be here, I'll remove them.)

• Locked thread