Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mombot
Sep 28, 2010

mmmmmwah - Trophy kisses!

Aravenna posted:

There is a "morkie" and a "yorktese" on my local Craigslist right now. What are these, maltese x yorkie crosses? I'm not sure which name is worse.

Also some "shar-pit" puppies, and for some reason a bunch of people with "wolf hybrids" that are clearly just shepherd/husky/malamute mixes. One is a "timber wolf/husky" mix that is pretty obviously a pit/husky mix. There is nothing remotely wolfy about any of them other than that they are dogs.

Also someone wants to get rid of this dog. Why.

Is that Gary? :ohdear: Seriously, where is that? I would totally go get him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mombot
Sep 28, 2010

mmmmmwah - Trophy kisses!

Aravenna posted:

Athens, Alabama. Here's the listing:
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/pet/3202859395.html

While you're at it, stop by Huntsville and pick up Wall-E here from Animal Services:

Seriously, is there someone around here breeding little dogs with wonky ears?

Edit: In between this post and my last one, yet another person posted about wanting a wolf hybrid. "Must be good with dogs and cats" and also they don't want to spend more than $50. If I didn't think that would just lead to bad things, I'd start claiming that Quaffle was a wolf/lab mix or something just to hear the reactions from people.

My heart is broken. I'm in Illinois. They are so cute. What is wrong with people? Oh, they're not itty bitty tiny puppies anymore and it's actually work having a little being depend on you. Really makes my head want to explode.

• Locked thread