Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

Nothing to depressing in my hometown. Philly, on the other hand, is awesome

quote:

Carly the kitten is searching for her very own sidekick to help her transform into the cat-woman she knows she can be! Carly isn't your average kitten -- she is living a double life as she trains to become cat-woman and you are in luck because she wants you to become her sidekick! But wait.. Carly has requested that I list the qualities that her sidekick(adopter) must possess: Her sidekick must love to laugh because Carly's secret weapon is that she can make anything into a toy/obstacle course and is a champion at bringing toy mice to justice. Her sidekick must be willing to dangle string and toys in the air for her because it is important that she does not slack at her cat-woman training and enjoys staying in tip-top shape as she practices her jumping/catching skills!

Altoona brings us a 13-14 inch piranha and

quote:

Im looking for a free adoption bird, Something like a macaw or an african grey with a pink tail. im low income so dont be asking me for any payments because i wont be able to pay it. I have a son that loves birds and im wanting a family pet.

Thankfully, the Amish in Lancaster have no on-line presence, else that section would have been more heart-wrenching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

She's also apparently invisible.

Very complete

• Locked thread